Global Enterprise Engineer
Global Enterprise Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Denver, CO
Department: Global Solutions and Services
The RingCentral environment is dynamic, success-driven, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. Do you have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment? We are looking for candidates with an entrepreneurial spark!
We're not a phone company; we're a cloud business-solutions provider. We've thrown out the old PBX along with its rigid rules and eliminated the complexity and unnecessary expense of managing business communications the old way.
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfast on a daily basis as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
- Diagnoses and troubleshoots all RingCentral Unified Communications (UC) issues and assists customers to maintain stable integrated UC platform.
- Provides Enterprise level technical support to all Enterprise customers
- Troubleshoots and reproduces customer technical issues to resolution and/or escalates
- Applies expert knowledge of RingCentral services and VOIP technology
- Responsible for training customer administration of RingCentral platform
- Answers complex technical questions and offers workarounds for customer networks
- Provides quick and accurate handling of support interactions – phone, screen sharing and email
- Follows up with customers, ensuring customer is up to date and satisfied with resolution
- Responds promptly to escalations while keeping detailed case notes
- Manages customer expectations and experience to deliver high customer satisfaction and increase retention
- Regularly achieves and exceeds service level agreements and quality customer satisfaction targets
- Remain current on software defect and upgrades
- Manage escalated issues and collaborate with other internal departments to expedite resolution
- Help develop and maintain customer facing and internal help articles
- Bachelor's degree in business related field preferred
- 2+ years experience in customer focused/customer experience role
- Strong technical troubleshooting skills, perseverance and patience
- Experienced in VOIP technology including SIP, RTP, QoS, COS, codecs
- Knowledge of network troubleshooting and terminology including LAN/WAN, Routers, Firewalls, Switches, PBX deployment, TCP/IP (IPv4), DNS, etc.
- Networking, IT or telecommunications certification is a plus – Network + or equivalent is desirable.
- Experience supporting telecommunications, networking or Software-as-a-Service products
- Experience supporting contact center technologies
- Ability to work efficiently in a highly demanding team-oriented and fast paced environment
- Ability to communicate and empathize with all levels of customers – executives, end users, developers
- Self-motivated with the ability to dive right in, be effective and make a difference
Now, a little more about us...
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) provides cloud computing based business phone systems designed for today's mobile and distributed business world. The RingCentral technology platform eliminates the need for expensive and technically complex on-premise legacy phone systems. By combining a hosted, multi-extension business phone system with advanced voice and fax functionality, RingCentral simplifies business communication for modern, flexible business environments. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California.
RingCentral is an EEOC employer.