Global Accounts Associate
Velocity Global is one of the fastest growing self-funded companies in the United States and hands down one of the greatest places to work anywhere in the world. But it’s not for everyone. There are certain qualities and passions you must have to fit into our “Team of 10’s”:
- We move with VELOCITY and you have to relish in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- We believe in being of service, which means you have to check your ego at the door
- We believe in taking our work seriously but not being serious at work
- We find passion in all things international business – it has to be in your bones
If you find the above personal attributes apply to you, continue reading.
We are currently looking to hire a Global Accounts Associate to be based in our Denver, CO headquarters. This full-time position is a global operations support role that offers the successful candidate the opportunity to join a high-growth company that is creating an entirely new category, and led by a veteran team in this unique industry space. At its core, this position is focused on supporting all aspects of our global operations team. Specifically, this includes our clients, the employees we support, and our local affiliates across the world. Velocity Global is a high-growth company so candidates should relish the fast pace of a start-up environment and embrace the opportunity to form account coverage and services strategy. This individual will report to the Global Accounts Manager.
This role calls for someone who is truly “high velocity,” where wearing multiple hats is key to success, and is well-suited for the particularly ambitious person who loves navigating client challenges. The right candidate has a relentless zeal to contribute and should have an affinity towards matters of international growth and employment. There is a constant opportunity for competency development, as the successful candidate will learn the business model of Velocity Global and will immerse himself/herself into the unique business models of our clients.
- Support Velocity Global Operations team across all aspects of the business
- Support the total package of activities for the account team that may include local affiliates across the globe, Velocity Global team members, and other third-party service providers
- Drive client satisfaction and retention with sincerity and passion, and approach trouble-shooting as an opportunity to establish integrity and value
- Create and manage client on-boarding calendars by following and refining processes
- Document and contract management
- Communicate with domestic and foreign embassies on immigration matters for the employees we support
- Unrelenting willingness to meeting committed timelines, including influencing global affiliates and clients to meet their agreed upon timelines, resource allocation, and maintaining the team on project-related issues
- Research (via the internet and our own Velocity Global internal resources) challenging questions and client scenarios and present solutions to Velocity Global Management and clients
- Create detailed position papers on international legal, HR, or tax-related client matters based on research, feedback from local affiliates, or information found on Velocity Global knowledge management databases
- Dedication to continuously updating and refreshing Velocity Global internal knowledge management tools
- Complete regular expense, time sheet, and budget forms as required
- Develop and maintain competency in the area of international employment
- Assessment of performance against goals
- Other duties as assigned…as a start-up, we embrace supporting ALL areas of the business
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not construed to be an exhaustive list of all job duties performed by the personnel so classified.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Research-oriented, exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to quickly assimilate information; with operations across 180+ countries there is a lot to learn
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication, listening and consultative skills.
- Technology-literate, including Microsoft Office suite
- Strong consultative customer service and project management style
- Drive, strong work ethic, and a passion for creating an unparalleled customer experiences…it should be in your bones
- Interest in international business and contributing at a consistently high level
- Foreign language skills a plus
Velocity Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer.