General Manager, Head of Retail Partnerships at FIS
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
We lift economies and communities by advancing the way the world pays, banks and invests. In the time you’ve taken to read this one sentence, our platforms have processed over 8,000 transactions and this number grows daily.
Worldpay from FIS stays ahead of how the world is evolving to power businesses, across merchants, banking and capital markets, to outpace today’s fast-changing competitive landscape and help our clients run, grow and achieve more for their business.
We want all our people to bring their very best self into work, and that means balancing priorities and passions, at work and at home. We create teams without barriers, fostering creativity and innovation - behaviors that we value in everything we do.
Join us now to realize your own future growth and success.
What you will be doing
As the General Manager, Head of Hospitality Partnerships, you will lead a team of Partnership Managers who enhance key account alliances and relationship programs designed to create fruitful referral opportunities. In order to expand our service to our key partners, you will be adept and knowledgeable in Worldpay from FIS's offerings, set strategic initiatives to help foster and grow the partnerships.
- Manages partnerships with ISV’s to develop solutions, programs, and strategies in order to create and produce sales opportunities.
- Defines mutual goals and objectives and builds awareness and support of overall strategic benefits of the alliance.
- Provides financial analyses, leadership, long-range forecasting and analysis studies associated with potential alliances/partnerships.
- Establishes metrics to assess the sales impact in the marketplace and the overall success of the partnerships.
- Selects, develops and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
- Participates with other senior leaders to establish strategic plans and objectives.
- Makes final decisions on administrative or operational matters and ensures operations effective achievement of objectives.
- Participates in corporate development of methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for projects, programs and people.
- Ensures budgets and schedules meet corporate requirements.
- Has overall control of planning, staffing, budgeting, managing expense priorities and recommending and implementing changes to methods.
What you bring:
- Proven leadership experience in channel sales or partner management
- Understanding and success of building ISV partnerships
- Background in a matrix organization
- Responsibility of managing a multi-million dollar portfolio
- Experience leading teams of Directors and Individual Contributors
- Ability to travel
Added bonus if you have:
- Experience in the payments industry
- Background in financial services or technology
What we offer you
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
- A competitive salary and benefits
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions for which reasonable accommodation will be made. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. This position description is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Colleagues may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their leader, subject to reasonable accommodation.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.