General Commercial Account Manager
Conga’s suite of solutions creates more efficient organizations by simplifying and automating data, documents, contracts and reporting. As the provider of the #1 paid application on the Salesforce AppExchange, we have more than a decade of experience increasing the value of the Sales Cloud by removing systems and process pain points that impede the customer lifecycle. Our 10,000+ customers are passionate about our platform and support giving us 5 stars on the Salesforce AppExchange.
Conga offers a fast-paced, dynamic environment for professionals looking to help build and enhance a seamless customer experience. Our top of the line product suite, dedicated employees, and proven leadership team provide a solid foundation to support our continued growth and success. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including 100% paid health insurance for employees, 401k plan, generous PTO schedule, and lots of additional perks!
- Creative and independent thinker who can solution around complex customer challenges.
- Ability to effectively communicate and align with customer strategic imitative.
- Effectively create and execute territory plan, account plans and opportunity plan to maximize revenue across 50 assigned accounts
- At a minimum quarterly onsite for top 20% accounts.
- Understand and communicate the business value and ROI of products and solutions
- Engage customers in dialogues related to infrastructure growth, including their planned and potential needs
- Leverage Salesforce.com and other tools to track the success of each program
- Successfully leverage resources within the team; Engage leadership to determine the strategy and methods to ensure success across the entire assigned market segment
- Utilize tools and best practices to meet and exceed weekly sales goals & metrics
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, business, marketing or equivalent work experience
- Must have 5-7 years of experience successfully closing existing business, with a focus on building successful territory and account management plans to drive revenue & new product adoption
- Successful track record selling SaaS solutions (preferably in SFDC ecosystem) into VP/CXO level executives across various functions such as Sales, Marketing, IT, Finance, and Legal.
- Strategic and analytical thinker, able to blend technology vision and business strategy to deepen client relationships, ability to align technology with business objectives
- Experience mapping and cross-selling products to different stake holders.
- Ability to work in a Start-up environment.
- Ability to quickly understand technical concepts and explain them to audiences of varying technical expertise
- Ability to build relationships and influence cross functionally
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Experience selling into the SFDC ecosystems
- Ability to create valid business reasons to engage customers to drive meaningful sales engagements and business opportunities
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.