Fraud Operations Supervisor at Ibotta
Ibotta is seeking a Fraud Operations Supervisor to join our innovative team and contribute to our mission to Make Every Purchase Rewarding.
What you will be doing:
- Embrace and uphold Ibotta’s Core Values: Integrity, Boldness, Ownership, Teamwork, Transparency & Advocate for Savers
- Workload assessment and daily planning of agent tasks
- Coordinate fraud audits requested by Client Success & Analytics teams
- Assign tasks based on agent performance, audit type, and priority
- Assist in audit tasks completed by the agents
- Pull and analyze data to improve team performance
- Assist with management and documentation of fraud agent workflows
- Schedule and conduct bi-weekly 1:1 meetings with agents
- Manage behavioral and performance-related issues
- Create and maintain team scheduling within workforce management system
- Investigate and action on call alerts during assigned on call rotation
- Complete special projects assigned by the Fraud Operations Manager
What we are looking for:
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a leadership/supervisory role preferred
- Minimum of 1 year fraud experience, card not present preferred
- Moderate to advanced MS Excel & Google Sheets skills
- Very strong working knowledge of the Ibotta app, Admin, and ZenDesk
- Strong organization, time-management, and project management skills
- Proficiency in pulling and interpreting data using reporting software preferred
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Dedication to teamwork and a passion for coaching, motivating, and guiding others
- High school diploma or GED required; 4-year degree preferred (or equivalent working experience)
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a…”) is a free mobile shopping and payments app that has delivered more than $1 billion in cumulative cash rewards to its users for making purchases in-store, on mobile apps, or via websites. Launched in 2012, Ibotta has more than 35 million downloads and has become one of the most frequently used shopping apps in the United States. The Ibotta platform provides cash back on purchases at more than 1,500 leading brands and hundreds of retailer partners. In 2019, Ibotta launched its payments solution, Pay with Ibotta™, enabling shoppers to pay for their entire purchase through the Ibotta app and instantly earn cash back. Ibotta was named to the 2019 Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies in the U.S., after debuting on the list in 2018. The company recently became the first mobile consumer technology company in Colorado to achieve $1B in valuation.
Learn more about Ibotta here: https://liferewarded.ibotta.com/press-and-media/
- This position is located in Denver, CO or with the option of full time remote and includes competitive pay, flexible time off, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), Lifestyle Spending Account, 401k match, profit sharing and equity.
- Base compensation range: $50,000-$57,000.
- Ibotta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ibotta’s employment decisions are made without regard with race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- For the security of our employees and the business, all employees are responsible for the secure handling of data in accordance with our security policies, identifying and reporting phishing attempts, as well as reporting security incidents to the proper channels.