Fraud Operations Payments Specialist
We are seeking a Fraud Payments Specialist to join our high-growth organization at Ibotta on the Fraud Operations team.
Do you possess stellar investigative skills and have an eye for fraudulent activities? Do you like being in the front lines of a company’s business? The Fraud Operations team is one of the key differentiators among Ibotta’s competitors. We are looking for someone who will take personal pride in isolating, reporting and curtailing fraudulent/abnormal account activity to minimize Ibotta's exposure to loss through service misuse and abuse.
Every day is different at Ibotta, so being able to adapt to change is a must.
- Perform detailed analysis of high-risk purchases/transactions via real-time queues to identify unauthorized transactions across our card not present payments network
- Conduct analysis of transactional and customer records to link unidentified transactions and accounts to known fraudulent activity
- Maintain or exceed established service level agreements and guidelines for timely resolution of queued transactions to minimize potential revenue losses
- Assist frontline Customer Service team with fraud specific payment inquiries as required by business need
Here is what we are looking for:
- At least one year of fraud-related experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Google Suite, ZenDesk, Looker, and Stripe (experience preferred)
- Must be organized, positive, proactive, and results-oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is a free app that's transforming the shopping experience by making every purchase rewarding. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer real cash back on groceries, travel, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, dining out, and much more. Ibotta is the ultimate starting point for savings, and having paid out more than $500 million in cash rewards to its Savers, it's no surprise why Ibotta is one of the most downloaded shopping apps in the United States
Learn more about Ibotta here: https://liferewarded.ibotta.com/press-and-media/
To learn more about what our Tech teams are doing day to day, visit Building Ibotta on Medium.com.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.