Ibotta is seeking a Fraud Operations Manager to join our innovative team and contribute to our mission to Make Every Purchase Rewarding.
This position is located in Denver, Colorado or with the option of full-time remote. Candidates must live in the United States.
What you will be doing:
- Embrace and uphold Ibotta’s Core Values: Integrity, Boldness, Ownership, Teamwork, Transparency & Advocate for Savers
- Lead a team responsible for Saver experience and company performance through fraud prevention
- Provide subject matter expertise in the fraud and dispute process, preferably in a CNP (Card Not Present) environment
- Monitor suspicious activity, escalate risks, and collaborate with Analytics, Engineering, and Product teams to establish mitigation strategies
- Design, execute, and monitor staffing plans, training, and processes that support managing fraud across Ibotta
- Provide insights and business learnings that help drive continuous improvement in managing fraud across the organization
What we are looking for:
- 3-5+ years of Fraud Risk Management experience, including 1 year of people management
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Expertise in staffing, training, and workflow planning
- Must be detail-oriented, organized, and driven with the ability to motivate a large team
- Track record of delivering results in a similar role
- Excellent interpersonal skills, particularly effective verbal and written communication
- Project management experience, excel at juggling multiple projects at once
- Ability to make judgment calls based on the needs of the business
Built in Denver, CO, Ibotta ("I bought a...") is a free mobile shopping app that gives users cash back on groceries and more. Through our partnerships with brands and retailers like Procter & Gamble, Kraft Heinz, Kellogg, Amazon, Walmart, Target and Uber, we’ve delivered over $800 million in cumulative cash rewards to our Savers. Guided by our values and our mission to make every purchase rewarding, we come to work energized by the business problems we get to solve, the technology we get to build, and the people we get to innovate (and have fun) with. Ibotta made Inc.’s 2020 list of the 5000 fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. for the third consecutive year. In 2019, we became the first mobile consumer technology company in Colorado to achieve $1B in valuation.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, flexible time off, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), Lifestyle Spending Account, 401k match, profit sharing and equity.
- Base compensation range: $75,000 - $85,000. Total compensation for this role also includes a variable component in addition to base salary.
- Ibotta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ibotta’s employment decisions are made without regard with race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- For the security of our employees and the business, all employees are responsible for the secure handling of data in accordance with our security policies, identifying and reporting phishing attempts, as well as reporting security incidents to the proper channels.