Fraud Investigations Team Lead at Robinhood
About the company
Robinhood is democratizing finance for all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Robinhood is a fast-growing company and was recognized as a CNBC Disruptor 50 and a LinkedIn Top Startup in 2019. We’re continuing to grow and are looking for incredible talent that can help us achieve our mission.
About the role
The Fraud Investigations Team Lead is responsible for providing first-line supervision of fraud investigators, procedures, and production at Robinhood. The team lead is a fraud typology expert in their unit, and owns overall unit development and improvement. The team also coordinates and assists with quality control, on-boarding, and the delivery and development of new training.
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Oversee the day to day production of a team of fraud analysts and investigators
- Supervise case quality, ensuring accurate and timely recording and reporting of cases, team output, and trends
- Provide on-site subject matter expertise in current and emerging fraud typologies, investigative methods, customer-centric service, and company policies and resources
- Assist in developing and delivering training to team members and facilitating their professional development.
- Identify and implement efficiency and accuracy improvements throughout the investigation workflow and tools
Some things we consider critical for this role:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4+ years working in fraud investigations
- 1+ years supervisory experience
- Previous experience developing investigation policies, procedures, and training
- Strong experience in financial services fraud
- Demonstrable experience executing in the details and continuously improving processes
- Broker Dealer Experience
- Advanced Degree
Feeling ready to give 100% to democratizing our financial system? We’d love to have you apply, even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.