Financial Systems Developer at Alteryx, Inc.
Are you passionate about CallidusCloud development and building an optimized system? Do you thrive from finding ways to optimize commissions code and rules? Do you have a keen attention to detail and aren't afraid to get in the weeds? Then we want you on our team!
We are looking for a highly motivated, energetic, and experienced Commissions Developer to support our Enterprise Applications and Sales Operations Team. The ideal candidate will be skilled in problem solving, sales commission design and calculations. You will be a critical member of the Enterprise Applications team which owns and supports all our critical applications. In addition, you will help support the design of our sales commission rules, assist in audit reporting and help analyze system performance.
- Review and refine existing incentive compensation management (ICM) code and rules to drive better system performance
- Define and build CallidusCloud rules, plans, formulas and lookup tables to optimize commission calculations
- Technical documentation including requirements analysis, CallidusCloud specific design, implementation testing and solution deployment
- Support integration testing strategies and coordinate testing efforts with end users
- Support business processes by providing ongoing maintenance and enhancements to existing production system
- Be a back-up system administrator for the commission system
Qualifications and Skills:
- 4-8 years of experience in CallidusCloud (SAP) Commission system projects, ranging from business requirements gathering through final project deployment
- Strong understanding of sales incentive compensation processes and experience developing incentive compensation management (ICM) code
- Extensive knowledge of CallidusCloud rules, plans, formulas, lookup tables, participant table, position table, titles, pipeline and dashboards
- Knowledge of CallidusCloud ETL through Connect (Informatica), reporting (Crystal, WebI) and Analytics (Thunder bridge)
- Knowledge of CallidusCloud workflow, stage hook functionality and SQL
- Familiar with APIs (REST, SOAP, ODATA) and SFTP transfers
- Expertise in integrating ICM to CRM and ERP systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented and strong organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in an efficient professional manner while meeting deadlines
- Certification in CallidusCloud is added advantage
- Experience working with software as a service (SaaS) or other recurring revenue businesses is a plus
- Public company and SOX compliance experience is an added bonus
- Thrive in a fast paced environment and ability to be flexible with changing priorities