Facilities Manager (Office Manager) at Sumo Logic
Location: Denver, CO
The Office Manager will organize and coordinate office administration and procedures, in order to ensure organizational effectiveness, efficiency and safety.The Office Manager is responsible for developing intra-office communication protocols, streamlining administrative procedures, inventory control, office staff supervision and task delegation.
We seek an energetic professional who doesn't mind wearing multiple hats. Someone experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and able to work independently with little or no supervision. You should be well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people.
What will you be doing?
- Be the office ambassador by creating a welcoming environment that facilitates a fun and positive company culture
- Responsible for day-to-day operations and overall welfare of the office
- Manage inventory of office supplies, company swag, lunch catering, and snacks
- Assist in coordinating company events from start-to-finish, including scheduling, catering, supplies, activities, and other preparation needs
- Manage all office vendors and deliveries (mail, FedEx/UPS/Amazon)
- Order lunches while considering dietary restrictions for the entire office
- Serve as the main "go-to" person for a rapidly growing team and help out wherever necessary
What we need from you:
- A BA/BS degree
- A minimum of 2+ years of experience as an office manager for a technology company. This is a must-have requirement.
- Exceptional planning, attention to detail and organizational skills balanced with the flexibility to meet the demands of a startup environment
- Strong moral compass with the ability to make sound judgment calls
- A no ego, "can-do" attitude with the ability to remain calm in stressful situations; proactively anticipates needs before they arise
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills and experience with Excel, Power Point and Google Apps
About Us: https://app.box.com/v/SLGeneralDossier
· What we do:
We are a cloud-native SaaS machine data analytics platform, solving complex monitoring problems for DevOps, SecOps and ITOps teams. Customers love our product because it allows them to easily monitor and optimize their mission critical, large scale applications.
· Massive Scale:
Our microservices architecture in AWS ingests hundreds of terabytes daily across many geographic regions. Millions of queries a day analyze hundreds of petabytes of data.
Democratize machine data analytics through the Sumo Logic platform, bringing real-time data insights securely through the cloud.
· Funding and Growth:
We have raised $345 million in funding to date, with the most recent round being May 2019. Investors include Battery Ventures, Greylock Partners, Sutter Hill Ventures, Accel Partners, Sequoia Capital, Sapphire Ventures and DFJ Growth. Our recurring revenue and customer base are growing steadily. We serve over 2,000 customers across the globe including AirBnB, Alaska Airlines, Anheuser Busch, Hootsuite, Hearst, Hudl, Major League Baseball, Marriott, Medidata, Sauce Labs, Samsung SmartThings, SPS Commerce, Twitter, Telstra, Toyota, Zuora and more.