Powered by endlessly curious people with an unwavering mission focus, Ball Aerospace pioneers discoveries that enable our customers to perform beyond expectation and protect what matters most.
We create innovative space solutions, enable more accurate weather forecasts, drive insightful observations of our planet, deliver actionable data and intelligence, and ensure those who defend our freedom go forward bravely and return home safely. For more information, visit Ball Aerospace Career Site or connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
The Operations Strategic Support Unit plays a fundamental role in enabling efficient business and program execution – from technologies and investments to supply chain, manufacturing and test operations, facilities management, and information technology services.
Facilities Asset Administrator II
Monitor, track, and update Archibus and other Facilities software. Will work directly for Facilities maintenance and will reach across to other Facilities organizations to ensure data is properly tracked.
What You’ll Do:
- Review maintenance work orders daily to determine if any work orders from the present shift have been missed or not completed. Notify responsible personnel of deficiencies.
- Run daily preventive maintenance compliance report. For noncompliant work orders, send email to the crew responsible for the work order and appropriate management.
- Create new preventive maintenance work orders as needed in Archibus which includes creating service types, task instructions, model work orders and PM schedules.
- Review work orders, asset tracking, preventative maintenance orders and make the necessary changes and/or updates to the Commuter Maintenance Management Software (CMMS).
- Meet with management to review severity and prioritize past due orders and make updates as needed.
- Add, remove, or change work order text to support departmental goals and provide information to the Facilities Maintenance manager for review and reassessment of the task.
- Assists in creating standard operating procedures for on-demand and preventative maintenance task.
- Train team members how to use Archibus equipment maintenance functionality.
- Input newly installed equipment into Archibus Preventive Maintenance system
- Be point of contact for transitioning from Project Services to Facility Maintenance infrastructure
- May assist in establishing, reviewing, and monitoring M&R budgets.
- May assist in establishing predictive maintenance practices.
- Participate and lead Failure Analysis / Root Cause Analysis.
- Recommend new or modified Maintenance Procedures / Processes.
- Lead or participate in Change Management related to spare parts, maintenance procedures, and drawing updates.
- Maintain a regular and predictable work schedule.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships within the department, the Strategic Business Units, Strategic Support Units and the Company. Interact appropriately with others in order to maintain a positive and productive work environment.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
What You’ll Need:
- BS/BA in a related field plus 4 or more years related experience.
- Each higher-level degree, i.e., Master’s Degree or Ph.D., may substitute for two years of experience. Related technical experience may be considered in lieu of education. Degree must be from a university, college, or school which is accredited by an agency recognized by the US Secretary of Education, US Department of Education.
- Degree in Business/Construction Management, Project Management, or Engineering preferred.
- Work is performed in an office, clean room, mechanical, or production environment.
- Travel and local commute between Ball campuses and other possible non-Ball locations may be required.
Relocation for this position is not available.
Compensation & Benefits:
- HIRING SALARY RANGE: $59,000 - $80,000 (Salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant, internal equity, and alignment with market data.)
- This position includes a competitive benefits package. For details, copy and paste https://bit.ly/3pNSnxv into your browser or visit our careers site.
US CITIZENSHIP MAY BE REQUIRED
Ball Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.