Executive Assistant at Angi
Angi® is the home for everything home. From repairs and renovations to products and financing, Angi is transforming every touch point in home services. With over 25 years of experience and a network of nearly 250,000 pros, we have helped more than 150 million people with their home needs. Our products and technology help our customers love where they live while helping small businesses grow and thrive. We believe the home is the most important place on earth and we are at the beginning of our ambitious journey to redefine how people care for their homes - join us!
What you'll do:
- Administer and maintain schedules and provide administrative support as needed
- Schedule a high volume of meetings and answer emails in a timely fashion
- Communicate with other Executive Assistants to coordinate Senior management team and initiative meetings
- Maintain the organization chart and compose documents, presentations, and other digital materials
- Track and maintain receipts for expenses and complete expense reports regularly
- Coordinate and manage business travel, conferences, and accommodations
- Research and complete special projects as assigned
Who you are:
- 1+ years of experience, preferably in a similar fast paced and demanding environment
- Ability to employ resourcefulness and provide strategic solutions in a fast paced environment
- Possess excellent oral/written and interpersonal communication skills
- Organize, prioritize and coordinate multiple work activities with the ability to meet deadlines
- A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and dealing with professionals inside and outside the company
- A positive attitude and a willingness to work hard
Compensation & Benefits:
- The salary band for this position ranges from $55,000-$75,000, commensurate with experience and performance. Compensation may vary based on factors such as cost of living.
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package.
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world