- Manage complex and often-changing Google calendars by scheduling meetings, video conferences, appointments and more.
- Facilitate logistics such as meeting locations, travel, and calendar logistics.
- Reconcile, manage, and submit executive expense reports according to company policy (experience with Concur expense report system is preferred).
- Arrange travel and prepare itineraries including air and ground transportation, hotel reservations, out of town dining, and car rentals.
- Assist in preparation of presentations and supporting materials.
- Assist in managing internal communication and all company meetings: partner with Executive Leadership to draft communications.
- Responsible for tactful interaction with others to successfully screen meeting requests, handle last-minute meeting cancellations, and convey messages or directives from the Executive Leadership team to further advance the vision and mission of the company through these contacts.
- Perform light personal assistant duties for CEO.
- Build strong relationships across the company to enable strong collaboration and an ability to solve complex problems when necessary.
- Execute efficient regular leadership team meetings, setting agendas, and guaranteeing follow up actions.
- Work with the Finance team in assisting with the company travel and expense report process.
- Demonstrated take-charge approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability.
- Advanced time management skills. Can adapt to fluid schedules and priorities.
- Strong proficiency in Google G Suite Products and Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Enthusiasm to help without being asked. Skilled at anticipating needs.
- Strong coordination skills, ability to balance multiple tasks.
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also work autonomously.
- Possess high level of professionalism, discretion, and sensitivity.
- Prior experience planning and coordinating complex travel itineraries.
- Demonstrates strong verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills.
- Last but not least, possess a strong passion for AdSwerve's mission and be a passionate ambassador of our culture.
This position pays a base salary of $55,000 to $65,000 per year. The position is also eligible for a quarterly bonus based on individual and company performance. Wage differential is based on seniority, merit, geographic location, education, training and experience.
As a leading Google Marketing and Cloud partner, Adswerve is a team of media and analytics veterans who believe smart marketing is built on data discovery. Formerly two separate entities, Adswerve acquired Analytics Pros in August of 2018 and is now able to provide unparalleled expertise across the entire Google Marketing and Cloud Platforms. With offices in Denver, Seattle and New York, Adswerve helps thousands of digital marketers, data analysts and agencies make stronger connections with their customers through successful data-driven strategies.
We have a vibrant, team-oriented company culture where employees are respected for their experience, contributions and collaboration. Adswerve is committed to creating and maintaining a workplace in which all employees have an opportunity to participate and contribute to the success of the business and are valued for their skills and unique perspectives. Our top-tier partnership with Google provides accelerated growth opportunities and a positive, rewarding environment for employees. We offer a fun workplace and promote a healthy work-life balance. Full-time employees are eligible for excellent benefits including:
- Quarterly bonus potential
- Medical, dental and vision paid at 100% for employees
- Paid time off including vacation, sick leave & company holidays
- Paid volunteer time
- Flexible working hours
- Summer Fridays
- "Work From Home Light" days between Christmas and New Year's Day
- 401(k) Plan with company match
- Employer Paid Parental Leave
- Health-care Spending Accounts
- Dependent-care Spending Accounts
- Employer Paid Basic Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance (Employee/Spouse/Child)
- Employer Paid Short & Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Monthly Remote Work Stipend
Our top-tier partnership with Google provides accelerated growth opportunities and a positive, rewarding environment for employees. We have a vibrant, partnership-oriented corporate culture where employees are respected for their experience, contributions and teamwork. We provide excellent benefits, a fun workplace and promote a fantastic and healthy work-life balance.
Adswerve is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability. Adswerve will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Recruitment Agencies : We are not utilizing external 3rd party recruitment agencies for this search. Should those needs change, we will seek your assistance directly.