Who we are...
Connecting people in a more meaningful way is not just what BombBomb’s software delivers - it’s what drives our teams every day. Through simple, personal video, we aim to Rehumanize communication. Our team is resourceful and intelligent. Competitive and collaborative. Fun-loving and tenacious. We’re close-knit and love adding new talent to the mix. If you are seeking a dynamic workplace and new challenges, we want to hear from you!
Who we're looking for...
Want to take on an Executive Assistant and Personal Assistant role that is probably different from any other assistant role out there? We are looking for someone that cares deeply about the details, and is excellent at getting things done.
This Executive Assistant role supports the CEO of BombBomb. He loves leading the company, but doesn’t love taking care of the details. We are looking for someone who will partner with our CEO and who can take a huge load off his plate. Like any great Executive / Personal Assistant, you would be an extension of him, ensuring daily tasks are completed and keeping things on the rails. Tasks to be completed include coordinating strategic meetings and making sure key initiatives are completed, to ensuring his kid's activities are on his calendar and he doesn’t miss them. We believe the person that takes on this role will play an extremely important part in our company’s future growth, and help our CEO be a better leader. Keep reading if that sounds interesting to you!
What you will do...
- Anything he does, he’ll need your help with! So at the highest level, anything and everything!
- Organize things. He likes things organized, but is not good at it! Examples are organization in tools like Dropbox, handling expenses, emails, calendars, records, invoices, bills, notes, etc.
- Coordinate across all his direct reports. That could be anything from helping to complete an initiative of setting up a meeting to working to get critical communication out.
- Operate as a gateway for the office of the CEO – protecting his time and efforts with excellence, efficiency, and discernment, while also ensuring you are collaborating with him regularly so you stay on the same page.
- Travel. You’ll be helping him coordinate travel for work as well as his personal trips and family vacations.
- Research. Lots of research. He’ll have an idea and you'll step up and help formulate it further, and actively help research it further.
How you'll do it...
Embody BombBomb’s core values: Relationships, Fun, Humility, Flexibility and Service
- Highly Trustworthy: You’ll pretty much know everything! Working with someone with the highest level of integrity makes us more efficient and effective! With the level of information that you’ll have, it will be a zero-tolerance situation on breach of confidentiality.
- Self-Motivated: This role requires the ability to work effectively in the office and in remote situations, taking initiative to figure things out and dive into things with little direction. You must have the ability and desire to learn about things, and get good at things you may have never done before.
- Tenacious: You have to be tenacious. If you don’t love getting things done, figuring things out, and making things better, this isn’t the role for you. We will need you to be bold, bring ideas to the table, and make suggestions for processes that will make the partnership work well.
- Work with Excellence: If you love doing things with excellence, you’ll be a great fit! If you care that the details are taken care of, we’ll get along great.
- Flexibility with Change: Change has to be something you are comfortable with. You won’t have perfectly set hours, and what you do day-to-day will be always changing! Our CEO's priorities are always changing and there are fires that will need to be put out. He bounces around a lot, and you’ll need to adapt with him.
- Administrative Skills: What’s an Executive Assistant without Administrative Skills? Emails, Calendars, Presentations, Projects, and of course, organization!
Our ideal candidate will be or have...
- 3+ years experience being a C-Suite Executive Assistant is preferred. Ultimately, you need to be able to perform the necessary role description with excellence.
- Social Media Management: You’ll take on a lot of his social media presence for work, which can definitely use some improvement.
- Writing/Editing: You will be doing a lot of communication on his behalf, so proficiency with writing, an eye for editing, and proper grammar is a must.
- Computer Skills: You’ll need to have proficiency in MS Office, Excel and PowerPoint especially. Familiarity with Zoom, MS Outlook, Slack, etc., would be great, but not required.
- Flexibility with time commitments: This is a full-time, salaried role. It will vary a lot but we are estimating that it will be 50% Personal Assistant and 50% Executive Assistant.
- Your unique strengths - if you don't match everything we're looking for, tell us why you'd be a great fit in your cover letter.
The salary range for this position is $55,000 - $80,000 annually. Final compensation for this role is determined by a variety of factors, such as a candidate's relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location.
BombBomb Benefits Package Includes...
- Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits for you and your family (2 PPO + HSA option)
- Flexible Paid Time Off program
- 8 paid holidays
- 401k Plan with employer match
- Annual Education / Development for your career growth