Executive Assistant at CyberGRX, Inc.
We are searching for an Executive Assistant!
First off, what is CyberGRX?
CyberGRX provides enterprises and their third parties with the most cost-effective and scalable approach to third-party cyber risk management today. Built on the market's first third-party cyber risk Exchange, CyberGRX arms organizations with a dynamic stream of third party-data and advanced analytics so they can efficiently manage, monitor and mitigate risk in their partner ecosystems.
What does an Executive Assistant do at CyberGRX?
As an Executive Assistant, you’ll support primarily the CEO and other C-Suite executives directly and interact with internal team members and external stakeholders including board members, clients, business and industry leaders. You will have a wide range of organizational and administrative responsibilities including coordinating schedules with internal and external counterparts, arranging travel and managing select internal meetings and events. You’ll be a critical member of the team, making sure the executive team has the opportunity to focus on the highest impact work while navigating through their meetings and priorities with ease.
What a day in the life looks like:
- You will report directly to and provide executive level administrative support to the CEO and partner with other Executive team members, Finance and People Operations as necessary
- You will manage the CEO’s calendar
- You will plan and schedule meetings as needed including conference room/venue booking, travel arrangements, food and beverage ordering, and AV equipment coordination
- You'll arrange complex domestic and international travel including executing last minute changes, developing itineraries and agendas, booking transportation, arranging lodging, and coordinating onsite and offsite meeting accommodations
- You will process expense reports and check requests as required
- You'll prepare presentations, emails, memos, and other written communication pieces
- You will manage a variety of special projects, some of which may have organizational impact
- You'll prioritize conflicting needs; handle matters expeditiously, proactively, and follow-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures
What you bring to the table:
- You have at least 5 years of experience supporting multiple senior level executives preferably in a startup environment
- You are a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with minimal oversight
- You are able to handle confidential information and exercise sound judgement
- You have strong organizational skills that reflect your ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- You're proficient in MS Office Suite and Google Workspace
- You possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- You have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, and external partners
- You are a forward-looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
- You demonstrate proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills
- You are passionate about being a part of and enhancing the culture of an organization
Why you want to work for CyberGRX:
We offer a competitive base salary (commensurate with experience) plus incentive compensation
- We have an incredible benefits package including:
- 100% Company paid medical/dental/vision for employees & generous company contribution for dependent health benefits
- Free Eco Pass for local Denver employees
- Open Time Off policy - Take the time you need! Recharging the batteries is encouraged.
- Equity – Acting like an owner is one of our Core Values
- Learning & Development is strongly encouraged, and budget is set aside by the company for all employees!
- Remote Friendly Work Environment *We are 100% remote for the time being, but are actively seeking new office space in the centrally located LoDo area in downtown Denver when Colorado guidelines permit a safe return to an office setting
- Relaxed dress code – We want you to be comfortable doing what you love, so hang your professional clothing up for another occasion
- We are doing new and exciting things and have big plans for growth!
Annual Base Salary Range: $70,000-$100,000
Annual Bonus Potential: 10%
CyberGRX does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.