Position: Executive Assistant
Reporting Manager | Senior Director of the President's Office
We are looking for a highly organized and dynamic Executive Assistant to provide support for the Founder & CEO of Inspirato along with other executive level employees. The position requires executive-level service delivery, scheduling, facilitation, communication, and coordination on a daily basis. This position requires a high level of confidentiality and trust, and a bright, positive personality. The most critical aspect of this role is that of servant leadership – no job or request is too big or too small; requests come from all over the company and this individual is happy to please. “It isn’t in my job description” isn’t in this ideal candidates’ vocabulary!
The ideal candidate is committed to a long-term career as an Executive Assistant, possesses a positive can do attitude, exceptional communication skills & a strong drive to succeed, be solution oriented, calm under pressure, capable of thinking on their feet and have ability to multi-task. Candidates must have a passion for working in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment with a uniquely-innovative corporate culture.
- Provide sophisticated calendar management for CEO and other executives. Prioritize inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts; make judgements and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements.
- Arrange and handle all logistics for Board meetings and events.
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks that facilitate the CEO’s ability to effectively lead the organization, including: screen voicemails and telephone; assisting with special projects; designing and producing complex documents, reports, and presentations; collecting and preparing information for meetings with staff and outside parties; composing and preparing correspondence; maintaining contact lists; making travel arrangements; and completing expense reports.
- Work closely with the CEO to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately. Anticipate CEO’s needs in advance of meetings, conferences, etc.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the CEO, including those of a highly confidential or critical nature. Prioritize and determine appropriate course of action, referral, or response, exercising judgement to reflect CEO’s style and organization policy.
- Provide "gatekeeper" and "gateway" role, providing a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO and staff, demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust, and support with the Executive Team.
- Assist with organization’s office services. Evaluate and assist in developing office policies and procedures for improved work flow and anticipate future needs as organization grows. Assist in the selection of vendors and purchase equipment, services, and supplies necessary for operation of organization.
Qualifications: Candidate must meet the following qualifications:
- High School Diploma, Associate's or Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Two or more years of work experience in a related position
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at the same time
- Strong organization, planning, scheduling and problem-solving skills
- Initiative, detail oriented, and follow through
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision, as well as with a team
- Ability to support multiple people and manage multiple priorities in a very fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Who We Are
Launched in 2011, Inspirato is a leading luxury hospitality company that provides its members access to hundreds of hand-selected vacation options, delivered through an innovative club model to ensure the service and certainty that affluent customers demand. The Inspirato Collection includes private vacation homes available exclusively to members and guests, villas and homes at world-class resorts, hotel rooms and suites at members-only value, and remarkable adventures in faraway lands and at world-renowned events. In 2019, Inspirato launched the world’s first luxury travel subscription: Inspirato Pass. Passholders enjoy endless travel without paying nightly rates, taxes, or fees. This revolutionary way to travel allows passholders to see more of the world while making lifelong memories.