Executive Assistant at Mersive
Mersive is a rapidly growing software company in downtown Denver that offers an award-winning wireless collaboration product suite that is transforming how organizations work and learn. We’re seeking a candidate to fulfill the Executive Assistant role on our fast-paced team. This important new role supports the effectiveness of our executive team, with priority given to our CEO and CTO, and reports to our Chief People Officer.
Who we are:
Headquartered in Denver, Mersive Technologies is well-known as a market disruptor in the collaboration software space that has had 3 straight years of profitable operations and double-digit sales growth. This combination of innovation, rapid growth, and profitability make us a unique technology company. Our wireless collaboration products make the world’s meetings better by a more productive and engaging experience. Among our customers are over 30 Fortune 100 companies and Ivy League universities who use Mersive Solstice to make their workplace meaningful, connected and more enjoyable for everyone. Since launching Solstice in 2014 it has been deployed in over 100,000 meeting spaces through our worldwide sales and integrator partner network.
But who are we? We are a diverse team of over 150 dedicated people who genuinely care about our work, customers and each other. We promote a culture of innovation, trust and accountability. We value transparency, intellectual honesty, hard work and community. Mersive is growing, and we are looking for folks who like a challenge and aren’t afraid to break new ground in either technology or business models.
- Manage executive calendars and keep executives on schedule
- Ensure executives are prepared for meetings by assisting with meeting prep and logistics
- Facilitate phone, email and written correspondence
- Plan travel, domestically and internationally
- Manage expense reports
- Provide on-site event assistance, primarily in Denver
- Review and prepare spreadsheets, presentations and documents for executives
- Ensure a productive work environment for executives by collaborating directly with IT, Facilities and HR as needed
- Provide office support, including purchasing and stocking office supplies
- Special projects and other duties as assigned
- 2+ years of senior level administrative experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including colleagues, board members, and external partners.
- Meticulous attention to detail and organization
- Proficiency in G-Suite. MS Office, Slack and Outlook applications
- Resourceful with strong project management skills
- Trustworthy and discreet in reference to confidential information
- Expert ability to prioritize and anticipate scheduling needs
- Excellent time management and problem solving skills
- Able to live our values, and adhere to all policy and standards of behavior
- Strong ability to work independent and as a team player
- Some travel may be required
- Competitive compensation and benefits program
- Work/Life Balance
- Culture of collaboration, integrity, authenticity and innovation.
- High growth and endless opportunity