Executive Assistant at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to join our ECS division (https://www.arrow.com/ecs/na/) at Arrow to support a Senior Vice President.
What You'll Be Doing:
Manage the flow of information to and from the leader, and between the leadership team.
Prioritize and manage the leader’s calendar and time – first point of contact for those requesting time/meetings.
Assist the leader with business planning, special projects, business reviews, presentations (internal and external).
Gather information as needed to ensure the leader is prepared for meetings.
Translate/align the leader’s plans into actionable steps for the team.
Act as project manager for initiatives that the collective leadership team is responsible for.
Own schedule for town halls, all hands calls, etc.
Book travel and complete expense reports.
What We’re Looking For:
- 1 - 2 years of related experience in supporting Senior Leadership (VP level and above) in a large-enterprise setting
- Typically requires a 4 year degree; or a 2 year degree and equivalent experience
- Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Project management skills and being able to handle team initiatives from start to finish (i.e. self-starter)
- Marketing and creative savviness for presentations, reports, etc.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
What’s In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package (http://benefits.arrow.com)
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Wide Variety of Growth Opportunities
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)