Executive Assistant at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to join our Global Services Division at Arrow to support two of our Vice Presidents.
What You'll Be Doing:
- This position typically provides administrative support to an executive of the organization at the VP level or Regional President level, with responsibility for a major function of the organization, such as Operations, HR or Sales.
- Works independently to perform diversified duties.
- Prepares, composes, and initiates correspondence, memoranda, presentation materials and reports.
- Organizes and prioritized workload to meet deadlines.
- Answers and screens telephone calls, takes messages, provides information, or redirects calls as appropriate. Receives and directs visitors.
- Schedules and maintains calendar of appointments, meetings, travel itineraries and coordinates related arrangements. Arranges meetings and conferences, prepares and distributes minutes of meetings.
- May develop queries, generate and distribute reports. Maintains appropriate records, files and documentation. Maintain confidentiality of all information.
What We’re Looking For:
- 3-5 years of related experience in supporting Senior Leadership (VP level and above) in a large-enterprise setting
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Project management skills and being able to handle Team initiatives from start to finish (i.e. self-starter)
- Marketing and creative savviness for presentations, reports, etc.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
Even Better if You Have:
- Background in technology and/or marketing settings
What We Offer at Arrow:
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Not only do we offer a competitive salary and work-life balance, we offer benefits to match your needs:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
- Free covered parking, included bicycle and motorcycle parking
- And more!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)