Executive Assistant at Pana
An Audacious Mission
Today, coordinating business travel is complex because of competing interests, opaque industry practices, convoluted systems, and bad software.
But we believe that travel is a force-multiplier for growth.
Travel connects teams to new and existing co-workers, partners, and customers. It enables new opportunities, produces unexpected collaboration, and shifts perspectives. That’s why we focus daily on making travel more about why you’re going and less about how you’ll get there.
Our mission is to make in-person collaboration effortless.
- Help ensure the success of our executive team by assisting with the organization, documentation, prioritization, and preparation needed daily.
- Maintain a productive, collaborative, and vibrant office culture. This could mean organizing team off-sites, events, office supplies, etc.
- Triage the CEO and COO’s inboxes, and assign priorities to messages.
- Schedule meetings as they come up, and ensure no “double-booking” exists.
- Review office requests and take action as necessary.
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- Ability to work in-person at our office in Denver (we're in RiNo!).
- Comfortable communicating with VIPs (both electronically and in-person).
- Ability to manage numerous tasks at the same time.