Executive Assistant at Travelers Haven
We are currently seeking an Executive Assistant to CEO and CSO to join a forward-thinking organization as we continue to grow. This exciting role requires superior attention to detail, the ability to meet tight deadlines, great organizational skills, and the ability to juggle multiple critical requests. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information, and professionalism in dealing with senior professionals inside and outside the company is important.
The successful candidate will possess the ability to complete complex tasks and projects quickly with little to no guidance, react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround, and take effective action. An ideal candidate will have the ability to think and plan ahead, delegate responsibilities appropriately, and manage time effectively.
- Provides a full range of administrative support services to the Chief Executive Officer, and Chief Strategy officer, maintaining strict confidentiality at all times.
- Prioritizes work daily to ensure objectives are met in an expeditious manner.
- Prepares correspondence, memorandums, and communications on behalf of the Chief Executive Officer, exercising creative writing, expert grammar and spelling.
- Function with limited supervision and requires considerable proactive coordination with executive(s) work demands.
- Must be able to exercise initiative, independent judgment and accountability for various processes and programs.
- Management of complex calendar and scheduling
- Manage expense report coordination and submission
- Organize, execute, and assist with team activities (staff meeting agendas, all-hands meetings, off-sites, and team social events)
- Track and help drive completion of key deliverables and follow up on outstanding items
- Must be flexible in order to meet both challenging and changing deadlines or priorities
- Have fun at work and help others do the same
- Other Duties as Assigned
Required Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Minimum of six years related experience, with a minimum of three years in an Administrative Assistant capacity (reporting to director level or above) required (May consider combined education and work experience).
- Proficient knowledge of Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Ability to coordinate meeting schedules and travel arrangements.
- Experience working with multiple executives.
- Excellent organizational skills, including the ability to multi-task and adjust priorities accordingly.
- Discretion regarding sensitive and confidential information.
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple projects and deadlines.
**Please, No 3rd Party Recruiting Agencies at this time**
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, protected statuses). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.