Zayo Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ZAYO) provides communications infrastructure solutions, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud infrastructure to the world’s leading businesses. Customers include wireless and wireline carriers, media and content companies, cloud providers, finance and professional services and other large enterprises. Zayo provides customers with flexible solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth.
Zayo is looking for an upwardly mobile Executive Assistant to work alongside our CIO and her organization. Do you have a natural inclination toward logistics, organization, service and planning? Are you the type of person who jumps in with both feet when it comes to taking on new tasks and projects and lives for checking items off the “to-do” list? Do you thrive at learning new things? Do you enjoy a high-energy team environment? Are you collaborative and a pleasure to work with? Then don’t stop reading! Come work at Zayo! We are kind, too!
- Ensure that the CIO has the highest level of support and that all interactions with the office of the CIO are pleasant, efficient and effortless for all internal and external clients and their support staff.
- Maintain the highest level of professionalism and confidentiality when executing all responsibilities in a friendly manner.
- Be proactive and anticipate the needs of the CIO, while taking direction from Director, Executive and Customer Engagement.
- Facilitate and participate in internal and external communications, including social media. Utilize Chatter to inform, comment and gather information.
- Research and report on industry events and innovation awards, and manage the application/registration process.
- Provide coordination and leadership on key speaking engagements and other events.
- Manage events, budgets, and logistics for team meetings, hackathons, volunteering and networking functions in Colorado and across the globe including booking conference rooms and assisting with organizing any materials needed for the meeting.
- Additional projects and tasks, as needed.
Who You Are
- Creative problem-solver with a knack for thinking out of the box and accomplishing tasks in the most efficient way possible.
- Desires to provide an effortless experience for internal and external customers.
- Enjoys learning new things and teaching others.
- Has exceptional organizational skills and multitasking abilities.
- Remains energetic and positive in a fast-paced environment.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and desire for constant improvement.
- A professional, friendly, approachable demeanor.
- Is flexible with regard to job responsibilities.
- Has a strong work ethic and is self-motivated.
- BA or 2+ years of general office management experience, supporting a C-Level executive a plus.
- Ability to effectively manage complex calendars with multiple conflicts and shifting priorities.
- Team player who is able to communicate effectively within the organization and with outside vendors and clients.
- Computer skills including PC, MAC, Google Docs, Word, PowerPoint, Excel & Gmail. Previous Salesforce experience a plus
- Excellent analytical, judgment and decision-making skills with the ability to adapt to change.
- Ability to maintain high level of professionalism, confidentiality, discretion and judgment.
- Ability to work outside of normal business hours.
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave