Ibotta is looking to add an Executive Assistant to support members of our Executive Leadership Team. This is a fast-paced, detail-oriented role that will assist in the efficacy and efficiency of our leaders. The ideal candidate is an organized self-starter, who is resourceful, collaborative and decisive. The Executive Assistant will assist with a high volume of scheduling, meeting and travel coordination, as well as liaising with senior leaders throughout the organization, working on special projects, supporting office functionality and managing the day-to-day workflow of the Executive Team. Every day is different at Ibotta, so being able to adapt to change is a must.
What you’ll do:
- Manage heavy, evolving calendars of all supported executives, while adjusting logistics, scheduling and reworking meetings, and maintaining clear communication with all parties as needed
- Plan, coordinate and manage comprehensive domestic and international travel arrangements, produce detailed travel itineraries and provide real-time support throughout duration of travel
- Manage all meeting logistics including printing of materials, ordering of food, etc.
- Handle sensitive and confidential information with diplomacy and discretion, as well as a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Attend meetings as needed, taking meeting minutes and following up on action items
- Submit and reconcile monthly expense accounts
- Assist with special projects
- Assist with additional administrative tasks as needed, including interview scheduling/recruiting coordination for the Client team
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor's Degree or 2-5+ years of related experience
- 2-5+ years of proven experience supporting senior leadership positions
- Intermediate to advanced ability to work with Microsoft Office applications required, including working knowledge of Google Calendars, Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills required, with an acute ability to listen attentively and to communicate effectively throughout all levels of the organization
- Proactivity, an ability to anticipate needs, and excellent judgment
- Must be able to work flexible hours - available evenings and weekends as needed
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is a free app that's transforming the shopping experience by making every purchase rewarding. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer real cash back on groceries, travel, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, dining out, and much more. Ibotta is the ultimate starting point for savings, and having paid out more than $500 million in cash rewards to its Savers, it's no surprise why Ibotta is one of the most downloaded shopping apps in the United States
Learn more about Ibotta here: https://liferewarded.ibotta.com/press-and-media/
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.