The Evolve Executive Team is looking for an Executive Assistant (EA) who embodies one of our core values, Be Efficient. You’ll play a critical role in the productivity of our CEO, CCO and CFO by coordinating schedules, logistics and communications. We need you to have an obsession for detail, a knack for prioritizing and overall great judgment. As a high-growth company, you’ll need not only to be comfortable with change, but thrive in it.
What you will do:
- Manage the complex calendars of our CEO, CCO, and CFO by scheduling and prioritizing meetings, resolving scheduling conflicts, and thinking proactively to maximize efficiency
- Organize and plan all logistics for internal and external meetings
- Coordinate all travel (both domestic and international)
- Prepare and submit invoices and expenses
- Proactively identify and perform additional tasks as needed to effectively support the executive team
- Partner with our Office Manager to ensure we have an effective and inviting environment for our team and guests
- Assist in editing documents and presentations
- Assist in email communications
- Additional executive support, special projects, and tasks as needed
What makes you a great fit:
- 5+ years of executive assistant experience, preferably for multiple executives in a high-growth environment
- Previous professional experience using Google Calendar and Gmail
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a high level of discretion and confidentiality
- Excellent prioritization, focus and organizational skills
- Ability to self-identify efficiencies in schedules and processes
- Ability to prioritize and work independently
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with a sense of urgency
- BA/BS degree preferred
A Little About Us
Evolve Vacation Rental is a high growth, Denver-based startup that is redefining vacation rental management and we’re looking for a smart, passionate, and entrepreneurial individual to join us.
Our team is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for everyone. We provide homeowners with the easiest and most effective way to generate rental income, while offering travelers the world's best booking experience.
We're conveniently located in Downtown Denver offering easy access to the Cherry Creek Bike Path, RTD Light Rail, as well as all the great restaurants, cafes, and coffee shops the city has to offer! Oh, and we also like to have a lot of fun.
- Benefits - You’ll receive competitive pay, and health insurance packages that include 100% employer paid HDHP, dental, vision, life, and long-term disability coverage. Supplemental benefits are also available in addition to 401(k) match, commuter benefits, and equity in the company.
- Lifestyle - We embrace work-life balance so we offer PTO and paid sick days. To encourage a healthy lifestyle, Evolve offers free access to an onsite fitness center and bicycle storage.
- A Voice - Our innovation framework encourages you to pitch ideas and make real changes at Evolve. Employees are the driving force behind internal process improvements.
- Career Growth - We are committed to creating growth opportunities for every employee at Evolve. Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to developing top talent who have a true earn-it mentality!
- Community - It’s easy to make friends at Evolve, and we work hard to keep our community strong. There are two monthly all-company sessions as well as company-sponsored events throughout the year.
- Transparency - Every month, our co-founders tell us how the company is performing, explain where we’re headed next, and recognize team members for jobs well done.
- Hands-on Education - We learn every day, and we expect you to, too. We can’t wait to hear your ideas for how to improve Evolve, and we’ll gladly help you access the resources and develop the skills and you need to reach your career goals.
Evolve Vacation Rental is an equal opportunity employer.