With 6,000+ clients and over 500,000 screens deployed, FWI’s software platform is driving Visual Communications to millions of people every day, all over the world. We are a values-driven organization that encourages our employees to bring their authentic self to work every day and empowers everyone to make a tangible impact on our products, clients and culture. Our employees are passionate about their craft, but they are also parents, skiers, comedians, runners, animal lovers, foodies and phenomenal human beings who appreciate our dedication to providing a healthy work/life balance.
We’re proud to be one of Built In Colorado’s top digital tech companies. At FWI, our culture is important to us. We are a diverse team of talented, passionate people who want to make a difference, but don’t take ourselves too seriously. If our core values speak to you, we want to meet you:
- Bring your best self
- See it
- Own it
- Crush it
- Be Gracious
Four Winds Interactive seeks an Executive Assistant to support the CEO and President. The assistant will be responsible for providing high-level administrative support on a day to day basis. He/She must exercise considerable communication skills and good judgment, as well as the ability to interface and work with senior level business leaders and their teams. The ideal candidate must be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative-related tasks and be able to work independently and confidently under pressure. This role is not a management position.
The compensation package will be aligned to each candidate experience and qualifications. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Maintains executives' appointment schedules by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences and travel for CEO & President
- Facilitate logistics for meetings and events that include internal as well as external participants
- Organize, gather and assemble information for meetings and other presentations, including Creating PowerPoint presentations
- From time to time assist with finalizing formal legal documents with General Counsel and legal team
- Ensures timely responses to staff, correspondence of a routine nature, requests for information.
- Works independently and within a team on special projects. Assists in planning and coordinating a variety of details.
- Establishes, develops, maintains and updates a filing system for assorted items (for example: Board of Director materials). Retrieves information from files when needed.
- Provide back-up support to and carry out special projects as requested
- Create and organize yearly off-site Leadership meetings – which requires a high level of detail for roughly 14 individuals
- Processes and submits expense reports
- General office duties & other duties as assigned (faxing, copying, etc.)
Requirements for Success:
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail, is highly organized and able to multi-task.
- Work in an environment with minimal supervision.
- Ability to interface with a variety of people and represent the Company in a professional manner.
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
- Filing and organizational skills as it relates to legal documents and contracts
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office (Word, PP, Excel)
Helpful for Success:
- Creative- out of the box thinker- perhaps a marketing background
- Tech savvy- comfortable using cloud based tools/software including social media platforms
- Salesforce is a plus
Education & Experience:
- Associate’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Minimum of 6+ as an Executive Assistant to C Level is required.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status