Executive Assistant, Revenue at Fivetran
From Fivetran’s founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, customer data arrives in their warehouses, canonical and ready to query, with no engineering or maintenance required. We’re proud that more organizations continue to leverage our technology every day to become truly data-driven.
Fivetran is looking for a curious, collaborative and thoroughly organized Executive Assistant to support two of our VP's in Revenue. This is a brand new role, so you'll have an opportunity to create a new partnership with leaders who haven't previously had this level of support. You’ll report to the Revenue Lead Executive Assistant and support initiatives across the Revenue Organization. This unique role will require precision, high-volume administration and impeccable admin support within a fast paced environment. The right candidate is dedicated to driving organizational excellence and enriching company culture.As an Executive Assistant at Fivetran, you will:
- Support two busy VP's in our revenue organization through the following activities:
- Review, respond to and distribute communication as requested. Answer questions from the team and shield Revenue VPs from distractions or inefficient uses of their time. Keep Revenue VPs informed of upcoming commitments.
- Seamlessly plan hotel, flight, dining and ground transportation arrangements (domestic and international) for Revenue VPs.
- Complete monthly expense reports via Expensify and Airbase for Revenue VPs.
- Organize, schedule and manage logistics for Team Happy Hours, Lunches and Dinners (both onsite and offsite) for Revenue VPs. this includes the venue, catering and any materials.
- Assist with planning large scale company events.
- Arrange meeting materials, prep calls and decks for Revenue VPs. Take notes and summarize meetings as needed.
- Assist with special projects, email management and ad hoc administrative tasks as needed, such as setting up and sending docusign, retrieving documents and setting up one off meetings for Revenue VPs.
- Serve as a Business Partner to Revenue VPs and Revenue Lead Executive Assistant.
- Collaborate with and Report to the Revenue Lead Executive Assistant
- Information Sharing - Meet weekly with the Revenue Lead EA to coordinate key programs and processes
- Preferred 2-3 years of experience as an EA
- Able to schedule and prioritize internal and external meetings for Revenue VPs
- Resolve scheduling conflicts and think proactively to maximize efficiency
- Plan hotel, flight, dining and ground transportation arrangements (domestic and international) for Revenue VPs
- Complete monthly expense reports via Expensify and Airbase for Revenue VPs
- Organize, schedule and manage logistics for Team Happy Hours, Lunches and Dinners (both onsite and offsite) for Revenue VPs. This includes the venue, catering and any materials
- You’re well versed in common SaaS tools like Slack, GSuite, Expensify, and Looker
- Assist with planning large scale company events
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An immense ability to organize things, tasks and time
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and set expectations with your stakeholders
- You have a special place in your heart for Revenue and team culture
- Ability to navigate and communicate sensitive information with grace, precision and discretion
- Curiosity and continuous learning is your way of life
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance. Benefits begin on your first day!
- Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus paid sick time, holidays, parental leave, and volunteer days off
- 401k match program
- Eligible donation match program
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Work-from-home equipment reimbursement for your home office setup!
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours and fun team building activities
- Pet Insurance -- and yes, you can bring your well-behaved fur babies to work
- Commuter benefits to help with transit and parking costs
We’re honored to be valued at over $5.6 billion, but more importantly, we’re proud of our core values of Get Stuck In, Do the Right Thing, and One Team, One Dream. To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.