Executive Assistant (Remote) at Guild Education
Guild is hiring an Executive Assistant to support a member of the senior executive team. This individual will work with Guild’s leadership team and interact with internal team members and external partners. You will have a wide range of organizational and administrative responsibilities including coordinating schedules with internal and external counterparts, and arranging travel. You’ll also coordinate select internal meetings and events. You’ll be a critical member of the team, making sure the executive team has the opportunity to focus on the highest impact work while navigating through their meetings and priorities with ease.
As an Executive Assistant, you will:
- Manage an executive's calendar, drafting emails, coordinating meetings and video/conference calls, answering phone calls, and solving other administrative issues when they arise
- Manage relationships via email and phone with external stakeholders at Guild, such as our clients, university partners, and their admin staff
- Take on internal communication & planning responsibilities, such as supporting weekly team meetings and managing team events
- Organize and prepare content for offsite meetings, conferences, and seminars in addition to planning hotel and travel arrangements
- Collaborate cross-functionally with teams like Enrollment, University Partnerships, Academic Product, Financial Services, and Finance to support the Guild team and its leaders
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- You have experience in a startup or similar fast-paced environment where there is frequent change and a need to demonstrate and act with a sense of urgency
- You have 5+ years of experience in similar or related roles supporting multiple C-Suite leaders
- You have outstanding organizational skills, flexibility, multitasking abilities, and a high level of attention to detail
- You can work quickly and are especially adept at prioritizing and scheduling.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to interact with clients
- You have familiarity with tools like Google Docs, Google Calendar, and Gmail; Excel proficiency a plus
- Something else? Wonderful, we’re curious to learn more about you!
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
We are one of the few female-led companies to hit a $1 billion valuation and the only Certified B Corporation with those qualifications. Our Series D financing round was led by Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners chairman and former CEO of AMEX, and joined by Emerson Collective, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Additionally, we feel passionately about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market competitive, including a base salary range of $70,000-$85,000 as well as company stock options.
- Access to low-cost, high-quality health care options through Cigna and Kaiser (due to coverage limitations, Kaiser is currently only available in CA & CO)
- Access to a 401k to help save for your future
- 3 weeks of vacation in your first year and an open vacation policy after year 1 to help you recharge
- 8 days of fully-paid sick leave, so that you can take the time to heal and or recover
- Family-friendly benefits, including 14 weeks of parental leave, employer-paid short-term and long-term disability, employer-sponsored life insurance, and fertility care benefits.
- Well-rounded wellness benefits including access to free and low cost mental health resources and support services
- Education benefits and tuition assistance to help your future development and growth