Executive Assistant III at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
● This position typically provides administrative support to an Executive Committee member, with responsibility for a major function of the organization, such as Operations, HR or Sales.
● Works independently to perform diversified duties.
● Prepares, composes, and initiates correspondence, memoranda, presentation materials and reports.
● Organizes and prioritized workload to meet deadlines.
● Answers and screens telephone calls, takes messages, provides information, or redirects calls as appropriate. Receives and directs visitors.
● Schedules and maintains calendar of appointments, meetings, travel itineraries and coordinates related arrangements. Arranges meetings and conferences, prepares and distributes minutes of meetings. Operates personal computer and appropriate software packages or its equivalent. May develop queries, generate and distribute reports. Maintains appropriate records, files and documentation. Maintain confidentiality of all information.
● Requires knowledge and experience in own discipline; still acquiring higher level knowledge and skills
● Builds knowledge of the organization, processes and customers
● Solves a range of straightforward problems
● Analyzes possible solutions using standard procedures
● Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction
Experience / Education
Typically requires a 4 year degree and a minimum of 5 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience.