Executive Assistant to Head of Sales
- Provide support for Head of Sales and other members of their management team.
- Support the operations and culture of various Gusto sales teams.
- Contribute to Gusto leadership meetings and offsites by assisting with the production of materials and pre-reads, taking notes, and tracking action items.
- Partner with your executive to track key project milestones as well as progress against personal, team, and company goals/targets.
- Establish new—and improve existing—administrative systems and processes.
- Make recommendations for your executive with regard to their time management, prioritization, delegation, and organization.
- Assist with ad hoc projects, events and travel arrangements as needed.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- 3-7 years of administrative experience supporting one or more executives in a large or high-growth company
- Complete confidentiality on all business matters
- Strong scheduling and travel coordination skills
- Incredibly organized and detail-oriented, able to prioritize multiple assignments
- Proficiency with Google Apps (Gmail, Calendar, Drive, Docs, Sheets, etc.)
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with a diverse range of people and job functions
- Knowledgeable about organizing team events
- Experience serving as a project lead from conception to completion
- Bonus: Knowledge of process, project, and program management theory and practices
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Gusto.
Gusto’s mission is to create a world where work empowers a better life. By making complicated, impersonal business tasks simple and personal, Gusto is reimagining HR, payroll, and benefits for over 60,000 companies nationwide. Gusto has offices in San Francisco and Denver and the company’s investors include Google Capital, General Catalyst, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, as well as the founders of Instagram, Stripe, Nest, PayPal, Yelp, Dropbox, and Eventbrite, among others.