Executive Assistant, Global Construction and Procurement at Prologis
Prologis is the global leader in logistics real estate. We own, manage and develop high-quality properties in the world’s most vibrant centers of commerce, approximately 771 million square feet in 19 countries. Some of the world’s largest brands (e.g., Amazon, BMW, DHL, FedEx, Pepsi) turn to us because they know an efficient supply chain will make their businesses run better, and a strategic relationship with Prologis will create competitive advantage. As the top ranked U.S. company and sixth overall among the Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations in the World, we take our global footprint seriously.
Executive Assistant, Global Construction and Procurement
Do you want to play a role in global commerce?
As the Executive Assistant, you will support the Global Construction & Procurement Services team in Denver, CO. In this high-profile role, you must be able to handle details of highly confidential and critical nature, interact confidently and skillfully with senior level executives within and outside the company, as well as with customers, vendors and visitors. This person will exhibit strong organizational, written and verbal communication skills and must be confident in your ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role. Attention to detail and the ability to anticipate the needs of the executive teams are a must. You will execute tasks with minimal direction and must demonstrate the ability to accommodate flexible work schedule, based on the needs of management and the supported teams.
What’s needed in order to do that:
- Coordinate, plan, organize and manage fluid calendars for department heads; includes resolving overlapping commitments and protecting time for priorities
- Coordinate Global travel arrangements for department heads and supported team members (as necessary)
- Build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Coordinate meetings and special events such as department all-hands or off-sites including preparing materials, travel and taking meeting notes; Collect, prepare and distribute meeting agenda and notes to the team
- Ability to work autonomously in a high profile, fast paced environment and maintain
- Manage and reconcile expense reports for department heads and supported team members; assist with department budget process; process invoices, research and trace payments with accounting team
- Manage and maintain industry-relevant memberships for department heads
Tell us if you’re ready.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred; 7-10 years of executive level support required
- Customer service oriented with advanced interpersonal communications, leadership, strategic planning, and detail oriented
- Highly proficient in MS Suite (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word); technical aptitude and analytical inclination specifically related to budgets and projects; strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to be proactive, exercise good judgment, discretion and confidentiality in all tasks
- Demonstrable experience with high level communication, both written & verbal
- Work well under pressure, multi-task; work overtime (evenings and/or weekends) if necessary
- Passion for a fast paced and fun work environment
Each of us working at Prologis plays an essential role in the enduring success of our company. We value people who are decisive, courageous and adaptable. While we are one company, locations and departments operate with autonomy and accountability. Individuals take the initiative here.
When you join Prologis, you work shoulder to shoulder with some of the top talent in the industry to do the best work of your career. Every employee belongs. Every employee contributes. Employees advance their careers here.
As a successful global enterprise, Prologis has never lost sight of what matters most, our strong belief that our people are the most important part of our business. And because of that, we provide a generous total rewards package and take a lot of time to focus on quality management and leadership development. People come first here.
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of drug screen and background verification. Prologis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religions, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.