Matillion is data transformation for cloud data warehouses. In addition to award-winning, highly rated products, we are proud to have highly rated employee reviews on Glassdoor.
Matillion is dual-headquartered in Manchester, UK and Denver, Colorado and we are expanding teams globally across all functions.
As a company, our core values drive our processes. We have a bias for action, we innovate and demand quality, we work with integrity, we are confident without arrogance, customer obsessed and care about our people and our communities. We are looking for people to join Matillion who share our integrity, drive and passion.
We are now looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to join #TeamGreen. The role can be based out of our Denver HQ or sit remotely across the USA - ideal timezone for this role would be the East Coast.
This role will support our Chief Revenue Officer and their Senior Leadership Team with diary management, expenses, and other administrative duties in the US.
What you will be doing;
- Provide general administrative support to the CRO with diary and to-do management
- Arrange business travel arrangements and expenses
- Perform administrative tasks and assist with documents/presentation prep and when the CRO or the Sales SLT require
- Building strong relationships with all departments and the other Executive Assistants
- Liaise with all staff members on behalf of the executive team and the CRO
- Recording, transcribing, and distributing minutes of meetings
- Monitoring, screening, responding to, and distributing incoming communications, as requested
- Coordinate and organize department related events working with the CRO and office manager
- Assists with department planning/Calendars
- Support PeopleOps and line managers with recruitment and diary organization
- Understand the need to lead by example on all areas of policy, process, and code of conduct
- Take responsibility to escalate issues as and when you see them in relation to safeguarding our culture
- Promotes inclusion and diversity
- Confident to share ideas openly within the people ops team
What we are looking for - Essential
- G-suite skills
- Previous experience supporting multiple senior members of the Executive Team specifically a CRO
- Ability to build professional and collaborative relationships
- High level of detail orientation
- Ability to prioritize between several actions
- Ability to take ownership of tasks and drive them to completion
- Experience of a company where culture and values are key
- Strong PC skills with experience in G suite/MS office and Zoom
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Previous experience directly related to the executive team/board
- Previous experience supporting a CRO and sale organization.
Personal Capabilities Required, e.g. skills, attitude, strengths
- Expert communicator
- Working collaboratively
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Achieves results
Find out more about Matillion and our core company values.
- A truly flexible & remote working culture
- A culture that promotes work-life balance
- Company Equity
- Access to mental health support
- 15 days PTO that increases to 25 after 12 months of service
- 5 days paid volunteering leave
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Career development with monthly "hackdays" and access to a Udemy account
& much more!
We are keen to hear from prospective employees, so please apply and a member of our Talent Acquisition team will be in touch.
Alternatively, if you are interested in Matillion but don't see a suitable role, please email [email protected]
Matillion is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our team. Matillion prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type, Matillion does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.