Executive Assistant, CPO at Checkr
Checkr’s mission is to build a fairer future by improving the understanding of the past. Since graduating Y-Combinator in 2014, Checkr’s product has shifted the on-demand economy and has continued to scale into serving enterprise companies across various industries. As a company that provides modern and compliant background checks for global enterprises and startups, Checkr knows first hand how difficult it may be for individuals with prior criminal history to find employment and we want to help provide fair chances for the formerly convicted. A career with Checkr provides the opportunity to make an impact on the professional lives of millions of people and we encourage all qualified individuals to apply for our roles.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant who will support our CPO. We are looking for someone who is creative and enjoys working within a small, entrepreneurial environment that is mission-driven and community oriented. The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities.
- Lead and manage CPO’s calendar, appointments and travel arrangements
- Track and help drive completion of key deliverables
- Manage communications, presentations and other documentation
- Organize engineering events including offsites, hackathons, meet-ups and more
- 5+ years of direct EA experience
- C-level EA experience, supporting more than one executive
- Previous experience at a tech company/startup preferred
- Available weekdays and weekends to support administrative needs
- Strong organizational skills, reflecting the ability to prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with attention to detail
- Solid understanding and experience using Gmail, Google Docs, Sheets and Slides
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, and external partners
Equal Employment Opportunities at Checkr
Checkr is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Checkr believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Checkr also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Checkr’s commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history (in accordance with San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance as well as state and/or federal laws).