Executive Assistant to Chief Legal and Chief Strategy Officers
The Executive Assistant will be responsible for providing administrative/project management support to Chief Legal and Chief Strategy Officers
About the Company
Maxar Technologies is a leading global provider of advanced space technology solutions for commercial and government markets including satellites, Earth imagery, geospatial data and analytics.
As a trusted partner, Maxar Technologies provides unmatched end-to-end systems capabilities and integrated solutions expertise to anticipate and address our customer’s most complex mission critical challenges.
With more than 6,500 employees in 21 locations, the Maxar Technologies portfolio of commercial space brands include: SSL, MDA, DigitalGlobe and Radiant Solutions. Every day millions of people rely on Maxar Technologies to communicate, share information and data, and deliver insights that empower a better world.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage calendars and work with team members to ensure all priorities are met.
- Schedule/coordinate meetings and events.
- Manage executive’s expenses reports.
- Arrange domestic and international travel. Prepare documents required for visas, passport and other required travel documents.
- Create system for tracking projects, activities and initiatives flowing through the CLO organization and follows up to ensure completion or next steps are completed.
- Build relationships across the organization, including the Maxar corporate function, all four Maxar business units, and with external vendors and partners.
- Appropriately handle highly confidential, information, data and metrics.
- Prepare Board of Directors documents and meetings.
- Maintain a professional business environment within the executive area and offices.
- Initiate activates on behalf of the CLO, CSO and direct reports.
- 5+ years administrative experience
- Experience supporting a CLO organization (within a public company preferred)
- Citizen of the United States or Permanent Resident
- Excellent time management skills, project management skills, and be able to proactively anticipate executive needs
- Capable of building and cultivating strong professional relationships.
- Must have a high degree of discretion and confidentiality
- Ability to plan and anticipate deadlines and requirements around that deadline
- Comfortable insisting on getting needed results without being confrontational
- Ability to problem solve quickly and effectively
- Must have sheer persistence and be diligent about follow up.
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple activities at once
DigitalGlobe and Radiant solutions offer a generous compensation package including a competitive salary; choice of medical plan; dental, life, and disability insurance; a 401(K) plan with competitive company match; paid holidays and paid time off.