Executive Assistant to the CFO at CircleCI
As Executive Assistant to the CFO, you will provide executive support to our busy Chief Financial Officer by managing her complex schedule, assisting with travel arrangements and expense management, maintaining agendas and meeting notes for key meetings, and communicating internally and externally on her behalf. Our CFO is a key communicator with external analysts, reporters and investors and her executive assistant would be critical in the scheduling and handling of these conversations. In addition, you will also be assisting VPs in Accounting, Finance and HR with their calendars and travel arrangements. You will also assist with project needs across the G&A organization, including assisting the team with running onboarding our new department hires and planning large-scale department events, coordinating department-wide communication and presentations, and staying up-to-date with company expense and travel policies. You will collaborate with other department Executive Assistants, Office Management, and Recruiting within the San Francisco Office as well as other satellite offices.About G&A
The G&A Team is composed of Finance, Accounting, Human Resources and Recruiting and is responsible for running the day-to-day operations of our company including recruiting, hiring, onboarding, facilities, employee relations, payroll, benefits, budgeting and financial tracking. We partner with all company teams to ensure these operations run smoothly. As the department responsible for the employees CircleCI, we are constantly working to better the employee lifecycle from hiring to onboarding all the way through working at the company and offboarding. In addition, G&A is responsible for maintaining our financials as well as our accounting, financial and expense policies. Making sure the rest of the company stays updated on these policies is another essential role of the G&A department.What you’ll do:
- Build a vital partnership with the CFO to anticipate needs and provide high-level, tailored executive support
- Handle schedules and executive priorities in an organized, efficient way. The ability to understand priority calls and meetings and communicate quickly and thoroughly in an ever-changing environment is key
- Handle general administrative duties for Finance / Accounting / HR VPs as well as G&A in general, i.e. handling expense reports, booking travel, planning celebratory team events, etc.
- Coordinating internal and external department communications, including communications with external investors, analysts and reporters, department newsletters, weekly department standups, assisting with company presentations, team emails, etc
- Precise execution of administrative activities, with high attention to detail, organization and process as well ability to juggle multiple deadlines at a time
- Facilitate key staff meetings by structuring agendas, taking notes, and organizing work streams.
- Work closely with the hiring managers within G&A to coordinate onboarding for our new hires
- Coordinate international and domestic travel
- Submit accurate expense reports in a timely manner
- Take ownership of your organization’s people and business priorities/needs across multiple offices around the globe
- Juggle an array of projects and events in support of the org and organization as a whole
- Partner closely with the Executive Assistants from other departments and admins across the company to plan and execute meetings and events
- 5+ years’ experience in an Executive Assistant role supporting a CEO, CFO or other C-level executives. Experience with supporting Finance executives a plus
- Expertise with G-suite (Gmail, docs, spreadsheets, slides), Zoom, wikis, expense/travel systems, etc.
- Experience in a fast-paced office environment working with senior executives who routinely navigate a packed meeting and travel schedule
- Experience working in a technology or technology-focused company with globally distributed, dynamic teams that have a passion to help customers!
- Experience working with internal facilities to increase internal image, attitude and brand
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong work ethic with a positive “can do” attitude
- Exceptional, positive communication skills with internal and external players
- Solid organizational skills with a laser-focused eye for detail
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, communicating actively and clearly
CircleCI is the world’s largest shared continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) platform, and the central hub where code moves from idea to delivery. As one of the most-used DevOps tools that processes more than 1 million builds a day, CircleCI has unique access to data on how engineering teams work, and how their code runs. Companies like Spotify, Coinbase, Stitch Fix, and BuzzFeed use us to improve engineering team productivity, release better products, and get to market faster.
Founded in 2011 and headquartered in downtown San Francisco with a global, remote workforce, CircleCI is venture-backed by IVP, Sapphire Ventures, Owl Rock, NextEquity Partners, Scale Venture Partners, Threshold Ventures, Baseline Ventures, Top Tier Capital Partners, Industry Ventures, Heavybit, and Harrison Metal Capital. Learn more at https://circleci.com.
CircleCI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Colorado Salary Range: $89,500 - $105,500/yr
Level: Mid-Senior Level