Executive Assistant to the CEO at SonderMind
SonderMind is a VC-backed digital health company redesigning behavioral health through covered and timely access, increased utilization, and data-validated quality outcomes. We are a team of Explorers, Builders, and Change Makers democratizing the complicated world of behavioral healthcare for therapists and clients alike.
How you’ll make an impact
This Executive Assistant will work directly with the CEO and be responsible for managing multiple complex personal and professional calendars, planning and organizing events, managing projects of varying sizes, and coordinating logistics for all the CEO’s commitments.
Success looks like
- The CEO’s time is scheduled and focused on his highest leverage operational activities for the company.
- The CEO has maximum decision bandwidth to focus on operational responsibilities.
- All internal and external communications (calls, text, email, Slack, etc.) are responded to in a timely and professional manner.
- All meetings are prioritized, communicated, and coordinated as soon as feasible and in the utmost professional manner.
- Executive travel, transport, dining, rental car, and accommodations arrangements are completed as soon as feasible and in a way that optimizes for efficiency and reduces friction.
What you’ll do
- Manage and optimize the CEO’s professional and personal day-to-day schedules in such a way that he can complete his obligations in an organized and efficient way.
- Coordinate internal and external meetings, including but not limited to: (in-person and virtual) team meetings, full staff meetings, all-hands meetings, off-site meetings, one-on-one meetings, board meetings, etc.
- Proactively manage calendar priorities based on the rhythm of the business, external stakeholders, fiscal calendars, current projects, emergent priorities, and Executive Team requirements.
- Proactively monitor all communications channels to ensure all coordination is conducted in the timeliest manner.
- Book appropriate travel, transport, dining, rental car, and accommodations for all Executive Team travel.
- Coordinate with the CEO’s Chief of Staff regularly to maintain alignment of priorities and coordinate operational efforts.
- Assist with food orders, meeting planning, and planning of other business-related events as requested.
- Run errands for business and the home as needed. Conduct other miscellaneous administrative duties as requested.
What you'll bring with you
- Communication Skills: Ability to deliver information in a clear, concise, and timely manner to coordinate complicated scheduled and projects across disparate internal and external stakeholders.
- Organizational Acumen: Ability to maintain and manage many complex schedules, tasks, projects, and logistical responsibilities simultaneously
- Resourcefulness: Ability to ideate and bring to completion tasks, with minimal feedback, in an ambiguous environment on short notice.
- Sense of Initiative: Ability to forward plan and proactively make decisions with minimal oversight to organize the CEO's schedule.
- Relationship Builder: Ability to develop relationships of mutual trust and respect across the company. Understands the cascading impact and the implications of their decisions across the interconnected company.
- 5+ years of work experience in the capacity of an Executive Assistant or similar to a single senior level C-Suite Executive or CEO
- Bachelor's degree preferred
Our Employee Benefits Philosophy
As a leader in redesigning behavioral health we are walking the walk with our employee benefits package. We focus on meeting SonderMinders wherever they are and supporting them in all facets of their life with both mental and physical aspects in mind. Where most companies say "good enough" we ask ourselves "how can we do better." That includes:
- Pay transparency- the starting salary for this role is $70,000.
- Therapy coverage benefits to enable our employees to get the care they need
- Employer-paid disability & AD&D to cover life's unexpected - not only that, we cover the difference in salary for up to Eight weeks of short-term disability leave
- Eight weeks of paid parental leave (if the parent also qualifies for STD, this benefit is in addition)
- A generous PTO policy and a company mandate of at MINIMUM three-weeks of PTO a year; flexible work-from-home policy
- A great downtown location accessible with a 100% company-covered EcoPass and stocked with unlimited drinks and snacks (with health and indulgent options for whatever craving hits you)
- A commitment to reward our team members for the long-term success and growth of SonderMind with stock option grants and bonus potential
- Competitive market salary, up-to 4% salary company match on 401K, professional development and advancement opportunities as we rapidly scale, and so much more.
Commitment to an Inclusive Workplace
Mental wellness impacts people of every community. At SonderMind, building and supporting a diverse workforce is foundational to our goal to redesign behavioral healthcare to be more approachable and accessible. SonderMind is a committed equal opportunity employer and provides a workplace that will not tolerate discrimination or harassment.
Our employees may be exposed to sensitive personal information throughout their regular duties. For this reason, we maintain exceptionally high expectations of ethical conduct and require all incoming employees to pass a background check.