Executive Administrator I at LogRhythm
Executive Administrator I
LogRhythm, a Thoma Bravo company is a world leader in NextGen SIEM, empowering thousands of enterprises on six continents to successfully reduce cyber and operational risk by rapidly detecting, responding to and neutralizing damaging cyberthreats. LogRhythm’s technology serves as the foundation for the world’s most modern enterprise security operations centers (SOCs), helping customers measurably secure their cloud, physical, and virtual infrastructures for both IT and OT environments. Built for security professionals by security professionals, the LogRhythm NextGen SIEM Platform has won countless customer and industry accolades.
Who we are looking for;
LogRhythm is looking for a detailed oriented and personable Executive Administrator I to join the team at our corporate office in Boulder, CO. As an Executive Administrator I, you will have the opportunity to support several of LogRhythm’s Sales Leadership Team VP’s, VP of Customer Success and our CIO.
The ideal candidate is exceedingly organized, resourceful, and has experience with handling a wide range of tasks. They must possess a strong sense of ethics, integrity, sound judgement and poise under pressure - a sense of humor is also essential. This position will report to the Manager of Executive Administrators.
Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written are essential.
Here’s an overview of the responsibilities & challenges ahead;
- Provide high level administrative support for several VP’s to include Customer Success, Sales and the CIO.
- Calendar management and meeting planning /coordination
- Creation of reports & presentations
- Travel arrangements
- Preparation of expense reports
- Independent screening of telephone calls and appointments
- Coordination of time sensitive contracts/purchase orders as needed
- Special projects and support for sales events
- Place orders/catering
- Minimum of 3-5 years supporting multiple VP level leaders within a fast-paced business environment at medium to large sized organizations
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite with very strong emphasis on PowerPoint skills
- Proficient at creating and maintaining spreadsheets
- Bachelor’s Degree highly regarded
- Experience/knowledge of SalesForce.com, NetSuite, and Concur is preferred
LogRhythm is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.