Executive Administrative Assistant at pax8
As the Executive Administrator, your responsibilities will include:
- Broad range of administrative duties for the members of the executive team and acting in their behalf in verbal and written communication.
- Relieves the Executive staff of details so that they can perform other responsibilities of their positions.
- Helps in the management of their offices, acts as liaison between staff members, job candidates, and the general public.
- Supports members of the Executive team as needed.
- Displays leadership skills to other administrative staff by demonstrating a high standard of customer service skills and conveying a professional, yet friendly demeanor.
- Critical thinking and interpersonal skills are a must, as well as flexibility in job hours in order to perform certain tasks effectively and within occasional tight time constraints.
- 1-3 years as an Executive Secretary/Administrative Assistant
- Must have strong computer skills
- Must be organized, detail oriented and a self-starter
- Must have excellent record keeping skills
- Event planning/coordination experience