Executive Admin Assistant
Responsible for general administrative support to the VP and other leaders on the team.
- Manage calendars and schedule meetings for members of the team. Arranges for meetings in multiple time zones as well as with external customers.
- Screen, prioritize, and redirect all incoming correspondence through phone or email.
- Arrange travel, both domestic and international for leadership team members. This includes transportation, hotels, agendas, and other essential items.
- Prepare standard operating procedure (SOP) to benefit company productivity.
- Tracks and orders essential office supplies, business cards, stationary, and other materials.
- Provides support for on-site meetings including any coordination of video, audio, and agendas.
- Welcomes all visitors to the office and ensures a work-space is avaialable and needs met during their visit to the office.
- Assists HR in the onboarding of new hires with regard to equipment, documentation, and supply needs.
- Process incoming and outgoing mail, courier services, and various special deliveries.
- Maintain appropriate inventory levels of office and kitchen supplies.
- Establishes, updates and maintains electronic and paper files for the department
Assists in the planning of business unit events.
- Coordinate internal staff meetings, luncheons, and office events.
- Assist with the preparation, planning, and execution of materials needed for various events and meetings.
- May serve at the direct liaison with event establishments in matters concerning schedules, changes, and contracted stipulations for client, reporting, tracking and execution.
Business unit sales suppot
- May assist in the execution of blast email campaigns.
- Prepare complex presentations, reports, and documents, including PowerPoint presentations, database, and spreadsheets.
- Collect monthly metrics from team members and prepare the monthly dashboard and reports for the leadership team.
- Assist with ad hoc projects to include business writing, presentations, and organizational work.
Budget and Billing
- Process expense reports in a timely manner for leadership team members; may reconcile credit card expenses and expense reimbursements.
- Process invoices for payment to various vendors.
- Maintain budget and provide reporting, as requested.
- Research and resolve invoice and payable issues, as needed.
Regular and reliable attendance is required.
Incumbent is accountable for professional working behavior to include; building and maintaining constructive working relationships, implementing proactive and concise communication, acting as a resource to colleagues, and engaging in collaborative thinking and problem solving while demonstrating CSG’s core competencies and values.
Exercises appropriate discretion when communicating with others; especially regarding proprietary information, confidential information, as well as HR matters.
- High School Diploma (GED) or equivalent education/experience. Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of administrative experience supporting the VP and leadership team level.
- Administrative experience supporting a global marketing and communications team.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and Publisher as well as survey creation tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate and collaborate with all levels of the organization.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to take initiative while working under tight deadlines.
- Must be able to multi-task and complete projects on time, with high quality, and within the budget guidelines.
- Demonstrated high level of energy and initiative to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Must be solutions-oriented with the ability to work independently and make sound decisions.
- Critical thinking skills
- Demonstrated experience in setting priorities, solving problems, and being resourceful under pressure.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language in a business environment.