As the EVP Delivery and Support at Four Winds Interactive you will be responsible for creating a first in class customer experience for our customers through a culture of feedback and customer championship. You will be responsible for driving successful deployments across all FWI product offerings, while working cross-functionally to support all customer satisfaction and engagement efforts to ensure customer satisfaction, loyalty and adoption. You understand how to make decisions to benefit our business and bring your teams along with you toward the vision to empower all of us to do our best work in the most innovative ways. You set the tone in championing brave ideas with conviction and purpose, partnering with department leads and executive leadership to make it happen. You rally our team to turn breakdowns into breakthroughs, always seeking a better way to do and be through creativity, savvy, and hustle.
We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect" candidate - we’re all a work in progress and are growing new skills and capabilities all the time. We encourage you to apply for a position with FWI even if you don’t meet 100% of the requirements. We believe in fostering an environment where there are a diversity of perspectives, in hopes that we can all thrive.
- Drive customer advocacy and experience with the goal of driving action and results across the organization.
- Responsible for driving successful deployments across all product offerings, while working cross-functionally to support all customer satisfaction and engagement efforts to ensure customer satisfaction, loyalty and adoption.
- Building and operationalizing the service delivery for our growing Professional Services team.
- Developing strategies and operations to deliver best-in-class onboarding and product consulting services for our customers.
- Will be developing and defining new processes and teams and work very collaboratively with others to drive continuous improvement in our professional services model.
- Set and successfully execute on our vision for customer experience excellence.
- Define and execute against our customer experience strategy that is aligned to our overall corporate strategy.
- Develop and implement a roadmap for continued enhancement of customer experience capabilities that will scale as the business grows and expectations evolve.
- Establish governance and interaction models, including the identification of champions within each cross-functional area, to ensure customer experience activities are quantified, prioritized and actioned.
- Develop and implement closed-loop feedback and prioritization processes.
- Embed a data-driven customer-centric mindset across the organization.
- 15+ years in the customer experience, success, delivery & implementation.
- Proven success in leading, building and operationalizing a service delivery for growing, global, Professional Services teams.
- Highly strategic and analytic savvy, exceptional interpersonal skills and a knack for tuning into customer needs and turning them into actionable process improvements and operational visibility.
- Proven success in reducing client conversion time and optimizing post sales and client onboarding processes.
- Deal-closer and thought-leader with experience in a high growth, SaaS environment.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development.
- Experience working with and managing key stakeholders across an organization, including well-developed influence and negotiation skills.
All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.
Compensation Range: $190,000.00 to $240,000.00 + variable
About Four Winds Interactive
With 6,000+ clients and over 500,000 screens deployed, FWI’s software platform is driving Visual Communications to millions of people every day, all over the world. We are a values-driven organization that encourages our employees to bring their authentic self to work every day and empowers everyone to make a tangible impact on our products, clients and culture. Our employees are passionate about their craft, but they are also parents, skiers, comedians, runners, animal lovers, foodies and phenomenal human beings who appreciate our dedication to providing a healthy work/life balance.
We’re proud to be one of Built In Colorado’s top digital tech companies. At FWI, our culture is important to us. We are a diverse team of talented, passionate people who want to make a difference, but don’t take ourselves too seriously. If our core values speak to you, we want to meet you:
- Bring your best self
- See it
- Own it
- Crush it
- Be Gracious
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.