Event Manager at SimplePractice (Remote)
At SimplePractice we’re transforming access to quality care by equipping health and wellness practitioners with the tools they need to thrive. Over 140,000 practitioners trust us to grow their health and wellness business through industry-leading software, education, and tools that connect them to clients seeking care. Clients can find and connect with the right therapist, and manage their care all in one place.
As our Event Manager, you will play a key role in spreading the SimplePractice mission and building our brand. You will create a comprehensive events strategy that delivers on brand and revenue goals. You will manage end-to-end logistics of conferences, tradeshows and hosted events — both in-person and online. You will feel comfortable working with vendors, managing contracts, and working with various marketing channels to oversee communication and promotion of events.
- Work with the Head of Social & Influencers and VP of Marketing to develop an events strategy that helps deliver brand and revenue goals
- Manage company events presence end-to-end at small to large in-person and virtual conferences and brand events order to create brand awareness, build community and generate demand
- Research, identify and secure sponsorship opportunities and new events relevant to business goals
- Manage and/or work side-by-side with external agency partners and vendors
- Coordinate event promotion strategy with digital marketing team, and brand activations at external events
- Travel to events and manage all onsite logistics, booth setup, AV / lighting / technical needs, interactive experiences or activities, and be prepared to engage directly with attendees
- Develop messaging and communication strategy pre-, during, and post-event; draft and edit promotional messaging and marketing materials in partnership with internal Creative Team, Lifecycle and Social Media
- Forecast, manage, and oversee events budget
- Manage all aspects of events: from timeline to deadlines, task management, and staffing needs, including travel and accommodations, as well as securing speakers and VIP guests
- Provide post-analysis of organized events demonstrating impact, leads generated, reports, and ROI
- Initiate and lead meetings with stakeholders to define and monitor progress of event planning
Desired Skills & Experience
- 5+ years’ experience with large-scale event management with national reach
- Superior project management skills with strong attention to detail and ability to collaborate cross-functionally
- Virtual and streaming events production experience, including AV and production expertise
- Excellent presentation skills including oral and written communications, ability to put together a clear presentation
- Ability to communicate business strategy and team across a fast-paced environment
- Personable, excited to interface with vendors and attendees, and represent SimplePractice well at events
- Understanding of brand and business goals and tracking, post-event analysis
- Demonstrated understanding of key event marketing channels, including social media, lifecycle, PR, paid promotion, etc.
- Passion for the Mental Health and Wellness space
California Job Applicant Privacy Notice
Thank you for your interest in opportunities at SimplePractice LLC (“SimplePractice” or “us” or “we” or “our”). Please note that when you submit your resume or application materials to us for employment purposes, we may collect the following categories of personal information about you:
- Identifiers (e.g., name, address, email address, and phone number); protected characteristics (e.g., sex, gender, age, citizenship, disability status, and veteran status); professional or employment-related information (e.g., employment history, educational background, certificates and licenses, work eligibility information and other information obtained from your resume, cover letter, your responses to our application questions, background check forms, and your references); other personal records (e.g., signature, photograph, and criminal background information); and inferences drawn from personal information collected (e.g., creating a profile that reflects your abilities and aptitudes).
We collect the above categories of personal information for the following business purposes:
- To perform recruitment and hiring services; to manage the workforce; to comply with federal and state laws, and to maintain security (e.g., to detect and prevent against security risks and incidents, to prevent against fraudulent or illegal activity, and to ensure compliance with our company policies and procedures).