This role plays an integral technical role in the Convercent customer experience. This critical role is integral in our success and we are looking for a “SUPERSTAR” to fill this position. On top of meeting the qualifications for the position, the ideal candidate will be ready to work hard/play hard in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure delivery of a first class, genuine and personalized customer support experience.
- Troubleshooting and investigation of platform issues reported from clients, including building SQL queries, reviewing server event logs, failure mode isolation and debugging.
- Tier 1 to Tier 2 Defect enrichment for escalation to engineering when not resolvable in Tier 2.
- Serve as the liaison between customers and internal teams communicating defects, new business requirements and technology enhancement requests for improved customer experience.
- Supporting and offering world class customer service to our clients.
- Partnering well across departments, thinking creatively, and problem-solving.
- Will be a technical subject matter expert on all things Convercent and will partner with our client’s technical departments/personnel as it relates to planning and strategy discussions.
- Must have a deep understanding of the application configuration and how the product behaves under different scenarios.
Desired Skills/ Experience:
- Working knowledge of cloud infrastructure and architecture, MS Azure a plus.
- Web application development, debugging and troubleshooting, MVC a plus.
- Relational Database Management, SQL scripting, MS SQL Server a plus.
- 2+ years of Tier 2 software support experience.
- Experience with SSO configurations a plus.
- Prior experience in SaaS/Software industry required.
- Operate with a sense of urgency and strong attention to detail.
- Passionate about customer service and utilizes empathy to understand customer needs.
- Experience with help desk ticketing systems, Zendesk a plus.
- Experience with Visual Studio a plus.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, verbal and eloquent writing skills.
- A passion for learning and a willingness for taking on new challenges.
- Ability to multitask and a desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Understanding of Information security.
Robust. Agile. Collaborative. And you should see our software. Bringing the transformative power of the cloud to the compliance and ethics industry, Convercent's award-winning SaaS solution empowers our customers to be more effective and efficient in managing their compliance efforts. With an inclination towards innovation, Convercent is helping our customers raise the standard--and expectations--for how companies safeguard their financial and reputational health.
Convercent is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.