Enterprise Systems Administrator (HRIT) at HomeAdvisor
At HomeAdvisor we create the digital tools and services to help hundreds of millions of homeowners connect with talented service professionals to get work done. We are a dual sided marketplace that nurtures growth of the independent small business and delivers a seamless experience in home improvement. As #1 in the Homeservices category, our tremendous scale is the launchpad to boundless inventions in technology and product!
The Enterprise System Administrator (HRIT) is responsible for the development, integration, and sustained support of the HRIS systems. They will work primarily in UltiPro as the System Administrator, serving as a technical point of contact, ensuring proper configuration, and providing excellent customer service to end users of the system. They will provide creative solutions to resolve business problems via customer requirements based on system capability, process gaps and cultural challenges.
What you’ll do:
As the HRIT, this person will provide on-going technical assistance, handling incident and service request tickets on a priority basis, software configuration and customization including, but not limited to: workflow administration, system role maintenance, occasional data imports, and third-party software integrations. This includes working with process owners to develop workflows, implement the workflows in UltiPro and administer various tools.
Technical aspects of the Enterprise System Administrator (HRIT) role include, but are not limited to:
- Work with process owners within HR, Benefits, Payroll, Finance, and Information Technology teams to review audit results; guaranteeing data flow and files are accurate
- Act as a technical liaison between the HR teams and the IT teams to utilize the UltiPro system in a more efficient manner, recommending strategies to automate various business processes
- Maintain optimal function of UltiPro, which may include installation, customization, development, maintenance, and upgrade to applications, systems, and modules
- Identify opportunities to simplify, streamline, and improve efficiency and effectiveness of processes while recommending solutions that detail pros, cons and risks
- Develop and maintain process documentation such as workflow diagrams, roles/responsibilities, approval processes etc.
- Provide technical support, training and mentoring to other users of the UltiPro platform
- Manage and create additional user and role administration per security guidelines
- Integrate UltiPro platform with other systems while monitoring and maintaining integrations after implementation
- Submit Incident and Change Requests (e.g. submit bug/fix Incidents; submit upgrade requests) to the Change Advisory Board
- Answer "how to" technical and application configuration questions of other members of the technical team and process owners
- Assist in troubleshooting and resolving patch / release management issues and other defects when they arise
- Advanced knowledge and experience with configuring UltiPro is required
- Thorough and technical understanding of all areas of UltiPro and Informatica systems
- Solid experience in requirements gathering, including creating and maintaining process documentation
- Must be able to communicate with technical and non-technical individuals and teams
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) with strong presentation and facilitation skills, including proficiency in Visio or LucidChart
- Advanced working knowledge in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint (i.e. conditional formulas, pivot tables, V-LOOKUP, formatting, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to consult (providing options with pros, cons and risks) while providing input to solving business process and/or technical problems
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer centric attitude, ability to deal with cultural diversity
- Proven team player and team builder
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced production environment
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks and projects with various and changing levels of priority
- Must be open to other’s ideas, strategies, etc., as part of a decision- making team
- Ability to use discretion, maintain confidentiality, and exercise sound judgment
- Ability to understand and interpret complex data
- Required to be located within the HomeAdvisor Headquarters location
HomeAdvisor is the self-contained operating business of ANGI Homeservices (NASDAQ: ANGI), a federation of spirited technology companies that build for a better economy. In 2017, Angie’s List and HomeAdvisor combined to create the world’s largest Homeservices marketplace. We love the software that we invent, the millions of service professionals whom we empower and the hundreds of millions of homeowners whose lives we beautify. As a purposeful technology company, we foster a culture of collaboration, and nurture growth through innovation. We are proud to be recognized as a Top Workplace in Denver for 6 years and counting!