About the role:
We are looking for an Enterprise Renewal Manager to help us grow our revenue base and continue to drive world class retention and renewal rates. This role will partner with our Customer Success and Account Executive team to maintain and grow our account base.
Here's what you'll be doing:
- The Renewal Manager will proactively manage a portfolio of 100+ enterprise client renewals ensuring on-time customer retention and high dollar over dollar renewal rates. The details:
- Proactively report to senior management on the portfolio of accounts, focusing on goal attainment and recommended course corrections
- Partner with field sales and customer success to sell multi-year subscription renewals, upselling and demonstrating business value of our subscription
- Strategize with the Customer Success Manager and Account Executive on different renewal scenarios for each client
- Leverage the renewal activity to promote upsells alongside Account Executives
- Directly negotiate all terms with client procurement teams
- Prepare proposals, including renewal rate calculations, and contract preparation
- Work closely with Finance and Legal teams to ensure all contracts are accurate
- Verify contracts, data integrity of all quotes, review terms and conditions to ensure renewal subscriptions are in line with company guidelines and policy
- Respond to questions from Customer Success Managers, Account Executives and UFB leadership on any aspect of the renewal
- Maintain a 4-month rolling forecast and track sales activity in SFDC
We’re excited about you because you have:
- 3-4 years of B2B SaaS renewals experience working with enterprise-level accounts (> $100k ACV)
- Ability to negotiate terms for complex deals while maintaining great client relationships
- Superior time management skills; excellent attention to detail
- Solid experience managing clients with Salesforce.com
- Ability to adapt quickly in a fast-paced, growing environment, but also an interest in helping build sustainable processes
- Love for teamwork and commitment to building a world-class, enterprise-level global customer experience together
Minimum $102,000+ Equity + Bonus + Benefits (See Below)
Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the minimum salary compensation for this role when being hired into our offices in Colorado.
- Eligibility: Regular, full-time employees are eligible for Udemy’s benefit programs.
- Health Plans: Medical, dental, and vision coverage (100% coverage for employee-only).
- HSA/FSA/Commuter: Pre-tax savings/spending plans available; generous HSA employer contributions for those enrolled in the HDHP medical plan.
- Life/Disability: Employer-paid life insurance (supplemental available), in addition to short-term and long-term disability.
- Retirement: Access to 401(k) with annual employer contribution.
- Wellbeing: Corporate memberships for meditation and mindfulness, therapy and coaching, financial planning, primary care, telehealth, health advocacy, parent/newborn support, and employee discounts.
- Education: Free access to the entire course library on the Udemy and Udemy for Business platforms; annual stipend for external learning beginning at six months of employment.
- Charitable Matching Program: Employer match of monetary contributions to eligible nonprofits and charities that carry a 501(c)(3) tax status.
- Vacation: 15 days per year of Paid Time Off for hourly; flexible Discretionary Time Off for salaried.
- Parental Leave: 8 weeks of leave at 100% pay for parents who take time off from work following the date of birth, adoption, or foster placement beginning at six months of employment; this amount is in addition to pregnancy-disability benefits at 100% pay, if applicable.
- Holidays: 10 paid holidays throughout the year; during COVID-19, Udemy also provides roughly one “Wellness Day” per month while working from home.
We believe anyone can build the life they imagine through online learning. Today, more than 40 million students around the world are advancing their careers and passions by exploring and mastering new skills on Udemy, and expert instructors are able to share their knowledge with the world. Through our global marketplace and our solutions for businesses and governments, we connect people everywhere with the skills they need for success in work and life. We’re a close-knit bunch that enjoys problem-solving and collaboration, and we share a serious belief in the power of learning and teaching to change lives. Udemy’s culture encourages innovation, creativity, passion, and teamwork. We also celebrate our milestones and support each other every day.
Founded in 2010, Udemy is privately owned and headquartered in San Francisco’s SOMA neighborhood with offices in Denver (Colorado), Dublin (Ireland), Ankara (Turkey), Gurugram (India), and São Paulo (Brazil).
Udemy in the News
Udemy Adds More than $1 Billion To Its Valuation in New Funding Round
Udemy’s Workplace Learning Tool Just Surpassed $100M in ARR
Paid Paternity Leave Should be the Norm in the U.S.
Breakdown of Most In-Demand Skills for 2020—Finance, Marketing, Sales and Engineering
How Investing in Yourself Today Will Set You Up for Career Success Tomorrow
Feedback Isn’t the Problem, but the Way That We Deliver It Is Broken
Read Full Job Description