Enterprise Partner Success Manager
Enterprise Partner Success Manager
Xero is a dynamic and ever-expanding global company. We have developed an award winning Software as a Service (SaaS) solution which is revolutionizing the way small businesses complete their accounting requirements. Xero is beautiful accounting software that gives small businesses and their advisors real time access to accounting information, anytime, from anywhere. Our universe revolves around our customers and our simple mission to make their businesses more productive.
Xero has grown rapidly, with offices in New Zealand, Australia, UK and USA and customers in over 180 countries.
In order to stay ahead of our competitors, we need to continue to provide practical yet intuitive Accounting Platform and Technology solutions to:
- Accountants and Business Advisory firms that offer Accounting, Bookkeeping, Tax, Audit, Advisory and related services (typically referred to as "Advisory Partners")
- Technology and Sales focused organizations looking to leverage SaaS technology platforms to build solutions and target specific distribution channels - such as Retail, Restaurant and Hospitality, Insurance, and eCommerce for example (typically referred to as "Alternative Channel Partners")
How you'll make an impact
The Partner Success Manager (PSM) is responsible for managing and supporting our enterprise account partner's adoption and implementation, and continued satisfaction with the Xero Cloud Accounting solution and our ecosystem of Add-on Partners. The Partner Success team works closely with the Sales team, Xero Leadership teams, and cross-functional teams including Education, Product, Marketing and CX. They are part of the pre-sales and recruit phase, as well as being the primary point of contact throughout implementation. The PSM will regularly provide best practice recommendations and assist partners in solving point-in-time challenges.
The PSM owns and manages Xero's relationship with the partner's Xero Champion(s) and Executive Leadership, providing counsel and guidance aimed at ensuring their successful experience with Xero. The PSM is a critical resource in helping to drive support and enable partners to achieve their business objectives.
What you'll do
- Collaborate on account strategies with Xero sales team members and cross functional teams to achieve partner business objectives
- Exceed implementation, retention and satisfaction goals by identifying partners' business challenges and aligning Xero solutions and services to create and deliver value
- Engage in pre-sales activities including discovery meetings with the Partner, coordinating internal Xero kickoff meetings, collaborating on go-to-market strategy, drafting implementation plans and aligning internal resources as necessary.
- Review reporting and dashboard metrics, both internally and externally, to ensure sales and implementation objectives and timelines are on track and obstacles and issues are identified early.
- Manage Quarterly Business Review content and meetings (as required) with your Partner's Executive teams, key stakeholders, and Xero Leadership
- Articulate the Xero value proposition with accounting industry context
- Ensure a formal account engagement and collaboration plan is developed for each Partner
- Respond in a timely manner to all account inquiries
- Work with 3 - 5 enterprise account partners at various stages of their Xero partner journey
- Drive attendance for Xero sales led events and Partner forums
Success looks like
- Meet monthly revenue, retention and satisfaction targets
- Ability to influence and drive sales within partner channels
- Meet & exceed performance metrics including Partner's utilization of the Xero solution and overall partner satisfaction
- Drive partner growth & retention on the Xero platform
- Identify additional opportunities for cross-sell and up-sell at enterprise account partners and work with the sales team to communicate and capitalize on them
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver Partner's implementation plan and strategy in timely manner
What you'll bring with you
- Enthusiasm for the emerging cloud accounting market and its new opportunities
- Strong business development skills
- Outstanding communication, planning and presentation skills
- A natural tendency towards building mutually beneficial partnerships
- Ability to create quick, strong rapport with partners, both accountants and executives
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to work autonomously
- Attention to detail and follow-up
- Capacity to learn, adapt and apply ideas in constantly morphing situations
- Bachelor's degree, preferred in accounting, business or finance
- 3 - 6 years of accounting, implementation, customer success, and/or project management experience
- 2+ years of accounting or finance experience, preferably in a client service role
- 2+ years of experience working or interacting directly with enterprise accounts
- CPA certification preferred
It's time to introduce yourself:
Now that we've caught your attention, it's time to catch ours. Please send us your resume if you:
Are passionate about selling into the emerging online accounting market and creating a #beautiful accounting experience to current and future Accounting Partners.
Show your passion for the #human side of sales through cultivating a deep understanding of the needs of your customers and how Xero can best improve their business.
Seek the #challenge of complex problems, crazy-smart collaborators and a fast-paced/high growth work environment.
#Champion sales thinking by bringing a unique point of view while inspiring impeccable quality from others.
Take #ownership by driving meaningful change and deliver results with passion and purpose.
Xero is an Equal Opportunity Employer.