Enterprise Customer Success Manager at Workiva
- Performs activities to increase product adoption and use:
- Build strong relationships with key customer stakeholders to help guide us through their organization and introduce us to different teams.
- Generate leads for the Workiva sales team to pursue
- Evaluate organizational inefficiencies to help clients define appropriate business outcomes to be achieved.
- Identify opportunities for Workiva to consult with customers on setups
- Develop relationships with the Workiva Sales teams to ensure everyone is working towards the same goal and to decrease task overlap
- Ensure that Solution CSMs can focus on building successful customer use cases by removing any obstacles and helping escalate items as necessary.
- Understand customer needs well enough to identify users that might not be seeing value in Workiva's products and executing a plan to increase ROI.
- Facilitate training (by self service or virtual mods) for new teams as needed to ensure users are active in Workiva's products
- Conduct meetings to help customers understand the positive business outcomes they are achieving using Workiva's products
- Understand customer expectations and service agreement terms of each contracts and ensure the work is completed and delivered to the customer on or before the deadline
Provides excellent service to customers through fact-finding and education:
- Learn Workiva's platforms and how it is used in each market where Workiva maintains a presence
- Ensure any customer inquiries are answered promptly and help identify the best person at Workiva to get involved when necessary
- Meets with customers onsite up to 25% of the time to develop positive and beneficial business relationships
- Inform internal teams of customer needs by providing feedback about product issues, possible product enhancements, and by testing new functionality in the software
- Create JIRA tickets when unable to resolve product issues
- Ensure that all customer conversations are recorded using internal tools and that all Workiva employees that touch the account are aware of pertinent information
- Engage with onboarding team, solution architects, and any other team providing service to the client to ensure client expectations are being met
- Share knowledge with teammates by being an active participant in team meetings and on Slack.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Self-motivated with strong propensity for action, results and continuous improvement
- The ability to work successfully in a high-energy, fast paced, rapidly changing environment is necessary
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and manage multiple processes, programs, and procedures simultaneously while working under pressure to meet deadlines
- Proven track record of solving technical problems
- 5+ years experience in customer success, strategic account management or software implementation in a business-to-business sales environment. Experience commensurate with the size and complexity of assigned customer(s).
- Multiple in-person meetings with customers to identify opportunities for process improvement
- Four years of direct customer advocacy and engagement experience in post-sales support, or equivalent experience in professional services, consultancy, project management or account management functions.
B.S./B.A. preferred; equivalent experience in lieu of degree accepted
Working Conditions & Physical Requirements:
Up to 25% travel to meet with customers onsite