Enrollment Manager at Evolve
Evolve is a hospitality company with a mission to make renting a vacation home easy for everyone. Thanks to an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support over 15,000 properties in over 750 markets across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way.
Why this role
We are looking for an Enrollment Manager to join the Partner Development - Service Team. This person has the critical role of ensuring every service provider that joins the Evolve Partner Network has a strong understanding of our relationship, and how they can best provide a 5 star experience to our owners and guests. This is a critical piece of the process, as this is one of the first steps in establishing strong relationships with our local service providers and setting them up for success in working with Evolve, our owners, and our guests.
What you’ll do
- Coordinate phone calls with newly sourced partners to confirm their service details and assess their compatibility with the needs of our owners and vacation rental properties
- Continually develop new content to train new partners on, based on the ever changing strategies and processes at Evolve.
- Facilitate the onboarding process for sourced partners via phone and email to ensure they are prepared with the necessary information and resources to provide a 5 star experience for Evolve’s owners and guests
- Closely monitor the Partners’ completion of their business profile through the enrollment process to ensure partners and owners have the best experience possible when meeting each other
- Educate our partners about all things Evolve (how to fill out an incident report, how to log into their on-line account, what it means to provide 5 star service), in order for our partners to be the best extension of our brand possible.
- Consult partners on best business practices (i.e average pricing for services provided)
- Review all new Partners’ accounts to ensure their information and business model is set up for success when working with our owners.
- Transfer onboarded partner accounts to the Account Manager and provide the manager with an overview of service details and recommendations for continued partnership
What makes you a great fit
- Min. of 2 years of customer service experience. As one of the first Evolvers a Partner works with, it is critical to make a positive first impression.
- Passion for coaching- you will be consulting our partners on how to have a successful partnership
- Self starter- while your manager is there to support you, there is a lot to do that is driven by you
- Extremely organized- you will be tracking the progress of many partners enrollment process at one time
- Critical thinker- there is always room to improve the processes and systems
- Strong writing and verbal skills-you are communicating with our Partners 100% from a distance.
While we are all currently working from home until at least September, our goal is to eventually return to our beautiful Denver office and collaborate in person.
For this role compensation is based on an hourly pay rate. Our base pay range is $38,000 - $44,000 annually, based on a 40 hour work week ($18.27 - $21.15 /hour) depending on relevant experience.
Total Rewards at Evolve
At Evolve, we care for our teammates by supporting their physical, mental, and financial wellbeing through a comprehensive Total Rewards Program.
- Industry competitive pay, including equity in the company for all Evolvers
- Health insurance package options that include 100% employer paid HDHP plan and two PPO plan options for you and your dependents
- Employer-paid dental, and vision, for you and your qualified dependents
- Paid life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability coverage
- 401(k) with a 4% match that vests immediately
- PTO, sick days, and paid Parental Leave
- Rich learning and development program for Evolvers
But wait, there’s more… optional benefits offered include commuter benefits, pet insurance and travel perks.
Opportunity: Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to creating meaningful learning and growth opportunities for all Evolvers, as well as providing clear expectations and continuous feedback.
Community: It’s easy to make friends at Evolve. We support maintaining a strong community through our teammate-led groups focused on learning, inclusion, environmental wellness, and more.
Transparency: Every month, our leadership team shares how the company is performing, explaining where we’re headed next, and recognizing team members for jobs well done.
Values: They mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page, they drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company.
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Which value sounds the most like you?
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.