Engineering Manager, Zoom Platform (Marketplace) at Zoom Video Communications
The Zoom App Marketplace is a secure platform that empowers developers to easily extend Zoom’s product portfolio with new apps, and enables customers to discover and use these apps for an enriched collaboration experience.
We are looking for an Engineering Manager to lead a full stack development team that is responsible for building a word-class Marketplace Platform to enable strategic apps and integrations on Zoom App Marketplace to extend Zoom’s collaboration capabilities to 3rd party products and services for our app ecosystem.
- Lead engineering team effort to effectively execute product roadmaps and produce quality deliverables
- Collaborate with cross-functional peers (i.e. product, design, marketing, support) and make strategic influence to shape product vision
- Recruit top-notch technical talent and provide mentorship, coaching and career development to team members
- Guide architecture design and solve complex technical challenges as a hands-on leader
- Drive release process, evangelize agile best practices, and promote innovation
- End to end ownership of marketplace platform from design, development, testing to production operations
- BS/MS (CS or related major preferred)
- Minimum 5 years of people management experience in building and leading geographically distributed engineering teams
- Minimum 5 years of large-scale web application /platform development experience. Expertise in distributed system technologies (i.e. Microservices Architecture, RESTful APIs, AWS stack, NoSQL, Redis, Memcache)
- Experience working on cloud (on-demand) software is required
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment and support a rapidly growing business
- Familiar with other leading app marketplace or e-commerce platforms
- Demonstrated experience in project management and technical recruiting
- Track record in positively impacting individual team members and supporting their career growth goals
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Zoom’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Hear from our leadership team
Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
Visit our Blog
Zoom with us!
Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram