Ibotta is one of the top mobile shopping applications on the App Store and Google Play. Our apps are used by millions of customers every month and our Ibotta Care team provides excellent support to our Savers by handling thousands of daily inquiries via email ticketing, social media and chat. We're looking for an Enablement Manager in the Ibotta Care department who can lead the planning, design, and implementation of Care Enablement programs. This individual will manage a dedicated team of supervisors and specialists in training and developing skilled agents, auditing and scoring agent reply quality, and providing agents with a seamless set of tools and resources. As the leader of the of the Ibotta Care Enablement Team, you will work alongside the IC Director and other IC managers to guide department strategy, run point on new product readiness initiatives, and move the team forward with continuous improvement projects. We're looking for a self-motivated individual, passionate about training, quality and problem-solving, who can motivate their team to ensure the empowerment of our Care agents.
Here is what you'll be doing:
- Defining objectives and key results of the Ibotta Care Training, Content and Ticket Quality teams
- Coaching the Enablement group to execute on goals and communicate cross-functionally
- Working closely with the IC Workforce Optimization and Operations groups to align on priorities and identify knowledge gaps
- Translating business needs into agent training curriculum, and consistently enhancing the current training programs
- Designing and implementing metrics to ensure consistent evaluation and measurement of the training via the ticket audit process
- Understanding Ibotta Care’s ticketing software tools to identify bottlenecks or issues and creating solutions to resolve them
- Defining content to align with workflows, new products, Saver satisfaction information, best practices and agent needs
Here is what we're looking for:
- High school diploma required, Bachelor's degree or commensurate experience preferred
- Previous experience in any of the following: training, sales enablement, or quality assurance
- Experience leading people and teams
- Experience in contact centers or customer service preferred
- Experience with product implementations and rollout
- Ability to manage the adoption and knowledge transfer of support tools best practices
- Proven project and time management skills in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is transforming the shopping experience by making it easy for consumers to earn cash back on everyday purchases through a single smartphone app. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer rebates on groceries, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, restaurant dining, and more. Ibotta is the premier destination for rewarded shopping on mobile and has paid out more than $600 million in cash back to its users. Launched in 2012, Ibotta has 25 million downloads and is one of the five most frequently used shopping apps in the United States.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.