Education Program Manager at Duda, Inc.
At Duda (www.duda.co) we are driven by our desire to empower our customers with the most innovative and efficient tools for creating, managing and cultivating the online presence of their SMB customers. We serve many types of customers, from freelance web professionals and digital marketing agencies, to SaaS platforms, all the way up to the largest hosting companies and online publishers in the world.
We are looking for an Education Program Manager who will be responsible for driving strategic customer education programs at Duda, including product certification, community, and events. The ideal candidate has strong business acumen, performance improvement experience, and a proven track record as a project manager. They also thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, and customer-centric organization and can work with team members across departments to ensure the success of Duda training initiatives. If this is you, then we would love to hear from you!
- Develop university and certification programs for customers and partners
- Plan and organize training events
- Advise on Learning Management System (LMS) strategy and best practices
- Drive Duda brand in all aspects of education, support, and training initiatives
- Manage education projects and training logistics
- Work strategically with Account Management and Product to drive adoption and customer success
- Perform analysis of training initiatives and use data to meet team and company KPIs
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in customer success, training, or project management
- Experience in software and/or software-as-a-service (SaaS) applications
- Experience in project/program management
- Knowledge of web design and development a plus
- Knowledge of adult learning theory and methodologies a plus
More About Duda
The Education team is based out of the Colorado office (in addition to the offices we have in California, Israel and the UK). We are an agile, creative team of individuals who are supportive of each other and like to have fun while working hard. Whether it’s conquering 14ers, sharing a pint at a local brewery after work, or going for a bike ride, we are always looking to add whatever fun you’d like to bring to the table as well. Duda also offers top-tier health benefits, 401k, plenty of snacks and drinks, on-site lunches, an education reimbursement fund, unlimited PTO/vacation, and work-from-home Fridays. We are also excited about our new growth opportunities, fueled by a recent $25 million fundraising round. For more information, see https://www.americaninno.com/colorado/colorado-startups/bay-areas-duda-lands-25m-plans-growth-in-colorado/.