District Leader Services and Support Representative II
In the role of District Leader Support Representative you will interact internally with our team as well as externally with our members from around the world. This position requires a person with an understanding of customer support principles, excellent communication skills, and a passion for service. Candidates with strong writing skills who provide writing examples given preference.
- Provide quality customer service and support to club members and internal customers by communicating courteously via telephone, email, chat, letter, and face-to-face
- Use a computerized system to investigate, troubleshoot, and resolve members’ concerns and respond with corrective solutions regarding new and renewed memberships, programs, club policy and protocol, and web site navigation
- Obtain necessary documentation from internal and external resources, and assist in the preparation of required reports
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with management, staff, and Toastmasters members
- Other duties as required by management
Knowledge and Skills
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Detail-oriented individual, with strong analytical, organizational, and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to multi-task and handle a high volume of customer interaction
- Superior data entry experience with proven speed and accuracy
- Strong knowledge of customer service principles and practices, which includes advanced problem solving, conflict resolution and/or sophisticated member satisfaction techniques
- Must be able to work on a team, as well as independently, and contribute to multiple projects
- Must be flexible and able to accept and adapt to change
- Non-profit or member support experience a plus
- Strong writing experience preferred
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written
- Intermediate to Advanced skills – Microsoft Office Suite
- Minimum of 1-2 years data entry experience
- Minimum of 2-3 years customer service experience
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent with degree in Journalism, Public Relations, Communications, or other field relying on strong writing skills preferred
This role will be working full-time in our office located at 9127 S. Jamaica St. Englewood, CO 80112. Permanent work authorization required.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package which offers: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance, 401(k) and Pension Plan, along with 10 days paid Vacation, 9 paid sick days, and 11 paid Holidays.
A close-knit culture and steady work/life balance are tantamount to success at Toastmasters International. The educational nonprofit strives to cultivate an upbeat, prolific workforce through valued perks, such as complimentary coffee and tea bar, free access to bikes in the business park, employee-focused events/lunches and prize-winning contests. The company-wide camaraderie can be felt in the sleek breakrooms and wide-open workspace that faces large windows and lets in a lot of light and positive energy in a LEED-certified building. Holidays are a big deal here: in addition to 11 paid holidays per year, the company encourages monthly potlucks, costumes on Halloween, department decorations and making merry at year’s end. Smart casual is the dress code, which means you can wear jeans with a nice shirt and shoes. Toastmasters employees are welcome to become Toastmasters members with free membership and an on-site company club. Wellness is a big focal point with health, dental and vision benefits; the company was awarded for being one of the Healthiest Companies in America by Interactive Health 2015-2019. Come on board with 10 paid vacation days, 9 paid sick days, life insurance, disability, retirement options and more. Find out how Toastmasters incites a sense of community and why co-workers say they feel like family.
Check out our Built In Colorado profile at: www.builtincolorado.com/company/toastmasters-international.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.